New map - Better than the old

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptainAMorgan

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqzr View Post
Sorry to say, It's Not going to happen for you. The New TT is going to be harder to get consistent results on than any other map. Soon I will prove this with Videos I am working on right now.
Please! SOONER MAN!

Seriously, this is what we need to get attention!

It's absurd that Morello would say the old TT had "inherent problems, that couldn't be balanced". Seriously, so dumb.

They are also dumb for placing a MS booster, lack of walls to leap, Awkward bushes (seriously bushes right at the Altar Base entrance), and these are only a few. They have got to go and create toxic gameplay.

The old TT was far superior in layout, and I wish I had time to elaborate on it all.

If anyone needs help or resources to test, explain, prove, I am more than glad to help.

GhoSTmaNFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runix View Post
I agree - a reboot was needed, and this is a move in the right direction.

To the other comments above, I think the number of objectives is about right. The objectives are significant and worth controlling, but there aren't so many of them that the jungler can just hide out in the jungle and never come in lane. That forces more of a jungler/roaming style rather than pure jungling, which means more team fights and a more dynamic game. That's a good change, in my view.

As for the comment on team comps: huh? The old TT had a very small pool of viable Champions and team comps, mostly two bruisers and an assassion (e.g., Trynd, Singed, Shaco) with Champions with blink being far more powerful than those without. I've seen a much greater variety of viable Champions and team comps on the new map, from bruiser teams to AoE teams to glass cannon teams to balanced comp teams.
At least one person gets it. Get a job the rest of you. Peace.

Trackmuffin

10-31-2012

TEEMO really needs to be band on this map.... his mushrooms are wards... the blinding dart on an ad carry makes a team suffer BIG and there really isnt much to counter his shrooms everywhere... once you hit a shroom their whole team is on you in seconds.. you see them coming you run more shrooms. ban him from this map.

Orenin

10-31-2012

laning was my favorite part. People that dont like laning already had a map. Its dominion. and TT is now very very similiar to dominion. There was no reason to delete twisted treeline for bringing out this new map. A lot of people quit because of it, and im also considering moving to smite soon.

how is it like dominion?:
gp/5 rate increase: toxic. To me, any map with gp/5 rate increase is utter garbage.
map so small you get forced into teamfights every time you walk out of base(dom is also about teamfight)
objective control
because of toxic gp/5 increase, farming doesnt matter, so no laning phase.

Its mostly the people that sucked at laning/farming/jungle control/werent good enough to know what wards are who are happy with it. That does attract people in the bottom 50%~ quite nicely, but im annoyed because I wasn't one of them.