Champion Sneak Peek - Zed, the Master of Shadows

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuk u die

10-31-2012

I got a feeling this champ will have skills like Dotas Phantom Lancer illusion ability.

Ravors Malody

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

would like to see more tanks supports

Raharu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Better call in the turtles!

SpaceSage1991

10-31-2012

Shreder!

SangSpell

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazper22 View Post
After reading about 40 pages of comments I've come to the conclusion that 1. Three people are repeating the same comments (Shredder, talon, lord zed) 2. No one else reads anything before they post 3. 90% of the peole commenting are 14 year old boys and 4. To many assassins. Make a new support or adc or maybe even invent a new archetype. Riot, You are an amazing company with a hell of alot of talent and I would hate to see it go to waste by "appealing to the masses" instead of using your brain power to try something new. Ether way thanks for the awesome game.
Can we get this printed onto a placque mounted somewhere in all of the main offices?

Thanks.

eldest2025

10-31-2012

Dude they could totally do a Fulgore skin with this guy

Tyhocraz3d

10-31-2012

That character looks like Shredder from the Ninja Turtles. I don't think I'm the only one who thinks this.........I hope

Yizook

10-31-2012

I think he would be a stealth and mirroa abilty champion with a nocturn like ulty

WildInsec

10-31-2012

he is powered by shredder of ninja turtles i guess XD

Aszrul

10-31-2012

great! i had a sketch about a dark ninja with claws, like neglected from the trio of balance... in fact.. i had a small sketch with the skill concepts of various champs.. but looks like riot thinks about the same since darius came out has been implementing my "ideas".