New Twisted Treeline unplayable FPS drop

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duskdeep

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Is anybody else still getting insane FPS drops in TT?

After the patch, I know team fights were causing FPS drops on every map, but that seems to have been fixed. However, I'm still getting 4 FPS in Twisted Treeline when there are no fights happening. Normally I have at least 8-15 FPS on other maps, but for some reason TT is causing me problems. I know that sounds terrible to most people, but I can tell you from experience that this game is actually playable, on casual terms, down to about 7 FPS.

I suspect the fire is causing it. The fire on top of the walls that stretch through the entire map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rkness F4lls

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskdeep View Post
Is anybody else still getting insane FPS drops in TT?

After the patch, I know team fights were causing FPS drops on every map, but that seems to have been fixed. However, I'm still getting 4 FPS in Twisted Treeline when there are no fights happening. Normally I have at least 8-15 FPS on other maps, but for some reason TT is causing me problems. I know that sounds terrible to most people, but I can tell you from experience that this game is actually playable, on casual terms, down to about 7 FPS.

I suspect the fire is causing it. The fire on top of the walls that stretch through the entire map.
Bump. Logged in for the first time in 2 months and tried the new Twisted Tree Line and my fps went down to 10-12 average at 21 maximum. My comp also started over heating. I turned of all the applications I have running and I was still at 14 fps average. Completely unplayable.And it seems to really drop at team fights, or when there are more than one entities on the screen at once. I thought it was a virus but when I played regular 5v5 on summoners rift, i was at nice 40-50 fps average at 80 fps maximum. I know it is still beta so I hope they will work on this issue.