Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Maokai in new TT map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lethal stoner

11-01-2012

mao has always been beast just counter the enemy team go tanky ap or if really needed go full tank but in tt he seems so much better with some dmg

Nakumine

11-01-2012

I've gotten to try him out a bit last night but I seem to be really struggling early game. Especially with mana in jungling. By the time I clear all 3 camps, I'm oom and useless for ganking so I have to go back. By the time I'm out on the field again it's tempting to just go clear jungle again. Rinse repeat. Is that something I should just break myself of and instead of hitting the route again, go gank?

Could also be an issue with my starting items. Since I've played the new TT I've not been quite sure what to spend my 825 on. I've defaulted to boots and Ruby Crystal for a bit of health and to be able to build towards Catalyst. Should I just spend the 800 on Philo Stone to start off?

JannappleExpress

11-01-2012

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhsh!

I say he's tier 5/doesn't fit well in a team comp.

;-)

Keegstar

11-01-2012

No. does not do enough dmg to play in high elo matches.

JannappleExpress

11-01-2012

I heard RoA triforce mao does tonsofdamage...and prevents 20%