Do you guys remember this thread about Riven?.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

10-31-2012

Long ago, some guy asked Xypherous the reason of why, Riven had her sword changed on her Redeemed skin, and the thread became quite interesting, as he talked about Riven's lore in depth and with some extent, giving us hints of how would Riven think of the old Noxus on wich she believed in, what she thinks about the new one, how she felt about the Ionian wars, and why exactly the sword ends up changing with the time. It was a really interesting thread and i remember and made me realize that Riven's actually such a complex character.

A few days ago i tried to look for it once again, but i cant find it. :c Out of curiosity, did you guys happen to save the thread?

Any reply will be pretty much appreciated. :c (Thread was posted in GD)

Cerubois

10-31-2012

I remember this. I'll see if I can find it again.

Edit: Ugh. The 'search' on these forums is ridiculously bad. Never mind. -.-

Some places to check, in which I think I saw it, would be the Ask Riven thread in the Roleplaying forums, or my Guiding Light thread in the Fanfiction forums. Both are a bit too big to just browse through though. >.>

ThorRush

10-31-2012

Got it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...26748#21326748

The problem with the search is that it's hard to be specific without including words used in a ton of other threads. Also, the Dev Tracker doesn't have a search function. You can sort of get by by Googling something like "site:na.leagueoflegends.com "first riot post" xypherous riven fiora" though.

Carmilia

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorRush View Post
Got it: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...26748#21326748

The problem with the search is that it's hard to be specific without including words used in a ton of other threads. Also, the Dev Tracker doesn't have a search function. You can sort of get by by Googling something like "site:na.leagueoflegends.com "first riot post" xypherous riven fiora" though.
Thanks, mate! :3

Yeah, the search function is, indeed, a little lame. When i did look for the thread, it did always find threads based on Riven's mechanics. =/