Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora makes a 5v4 into a 4v4

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

10-30-2012

because it's like she isnt even there.

What's that? snared by ryze? guess I can't ult then and doomed to instantly just die.

Just lost a 5v4 and it really hurts it makes you feel like a worthless piece of garbage because a 5v4 should be a free win. I don't even have any will to play anymore.

Why is it someone like ryze can build full tank and still nuke entire teams while if i even considered building any defense on fiora, i'll have no damage?

Jamaree

10-30-2012

Quote:
Bakabridget:
because it's like she isnt even there.

What's that? snared by ryze? guess I can't ult then and doomed to instantly just die.

Just lost a 5v4 and it really hurts it makes you feel like a worthless piece of garbage because a 5v4 should be a free win. I don't even have any will to play anymore.

Why is it someone like ryze can build full tank and still nuke entire teams while if i even considered building any defense on fiora, i'll have no damage?

Because he can't nuke entire teams (unless he is so stupidly fed that the 50% AoE was raping you, at that point, you suck), his early game is **** and a little MR still goes a long long long way.

Bakabridget

10-30-2012

I was the jungler, why would I be mid as Fiora? This was late game teamfights and i was trying to open with my ult and i got snared so i instantly died from him plus overfed twitch. Fiora really should be allowed to ult when snared. That's just stupid the way it is now. Even more weaknesses for squishy melee range carry.

I was even 4/0 at one point but once team fighting rolls around, I'm so useless as Fiora.

Hymn of the Wolf

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Personally, I think Fiora can still do decent damage with semi-defensive items.
It's a pricey build, but I typically prefer a Wriggle's, Merc Treads, Frozen Mallet, Wit's End, Infinity Edge, and Guardian Angel.
Depending on whether or not you need more damage or more defense, swap the Wriggle's out for something that suits your tastes.

EDIT: I really don't think Fiora should ever be "squishy." You build her like a glass cannon and throw her in the middle of a group, she's gonna break.

Bakabridget

10-30-2012

She's not a bruiser though, she can't really afford to build all defensive like one because her damage will suffer.

Hymn of the Wolf

Recruiter

10-30-2012

Quote:
Bakabridget:
She's not a bruiser though, she can't really afford to build all defensive like one because her damage will suffer.

I am not going to pretend that I am amazing at this game because I am not, however I find a bruiser build does excellent on her and she does plenty of damage.
Her "W" already gives her decent attack.
Start cloth and pots, get boots, get Wriggle's, get Merc's, get phage.
It should not take too long to get those items as they are relatively cheap, and at this point you should do decent damage. Get a Wit's End, followed by the Frozen Mallet, and you should still do damage.
Then move into Infinity Edge and Guardian Angel.

Go ahead and try the build. I honestly have never had issues with it damage-wise.
Yeah, you won't rip a tank to shreds on most occasions, but leave that to your actual ad carries.

jumpingknife

10-30-2012

no get out

Hawkhell

10-30-2012

So you don't think she should have any weakness?

HellfireSoul

10-30-2012

Her entire everything is her weakness right now.

Yhorema

10-31-2012

Dont jump into team fights first.