@RIOT NOME: Status?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

11-02-2012
6 of 7 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
Aw the drawing got over-looked by Nome
No man. I'm gonna frame that thing.

naotasan

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
No man. I'm gonna frame that thing.
Awesome!

Chronofer

11-02-2012

So basically there has been an update to 3v3 and dominion will there be one for 5v5? o_O

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Whoa, who confirmed that? Wooglet's is coming to Dom next patch, actually. More may follow suit, depending on how they test out.
be careful with this... champs like lb are strong enough on dom. because of the gold/exp speed on dom those champs that need to snowball in SR just snowball in dom. some of those items can be ridiculous in dom.

Koravel

11-02-2012

Quote:
I don't really want to confirm anything, because matchmaking is not my area of expertise (I don't work on them... at all!).

Also, it's not just the armor penetration changes. Lots of itemization quirks as well. I don't want to spoil anything
It wouldn't be spoiling.

It would be letting players know that Riot actually has a clue how to fix dominion, since Yegg's post has seriously made us wonder if that is the case.

AgaresOaks

11-02-2012

Quote:
Whoa, who confirmed that? Wooglet's is coming to Dom next patch, actually. More may follow suit, depending on how they test out.
Could've SWORN I saw a red post saying the TT items weren't going to other game modes, at least in the immediate future. Of course, that didn't preclude similar functioning items to be ported over.

Quote:
It's actually a slightly different Wooglet's. A much stronger one.
Hey, hey. Reverberate isn't Fork. (for those that don't get the reference, Wizards of the Coast put Fork on a list of cards they would never reprint. They then printed Reverberate, which was 99% identical to Fork.)

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

11-02-2012
7 of 7 Riot Posts

It may have been someone responding to whether TT items would be ported to "other maps", mainly SR (in which case they won't).

Though the TT items were designed FOR TT, TT suffers a lot of the similar champ viability issues Dominion does, so it was natural for them to come over.

HaIfhearted

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgaresOaks View Post
Hey, hey. Reverberate isn't Fork. (for those that don't get the reference, Wizards of the Coast put Fork on a list of cards they would never reprint. They then printed Reverberate, which was 99% identical to Fork.)
No, its completely different.
New Witchcap has 50 armor and the Zhonyas active, on top of the 100 AP and 25% AP bonus of original Witchcap.

Its basically Deathcap + Zhonyas rolled into 1 item, aka Zhonyas Ring.