3 changes i would like to see to improve my/others experience

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gam3rN00b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2012

1.When your in the match found part when someone declines it should automatically reset instead of waiting for people to accept because the game isnt going to start anyways and your just wasting time.

2.You need to make it so u can have more then 1 ribbon displayed so people can see u have been a friendly player and helpful

3.Australian servers thats right we need some servers down under its kinda hard to play when the best we can do is like 200+ ping u need to even out the playing field

Thanks for reading and love you stuff riot keep up the good work :P

Shaz Ivanhoe

10-30-2012

the first is so obvious it hurts..

boourns

UI Designer

10-31-2012
1 of 2 Riot Posts

So #1 was something that I would have liked to do, but we could not for release. The reason is that we want to catch *all* the afk people in your queue so they don't pop right back in and cause another one to fail. I.e. we want all 10 people to click accept/decline or have the dialog timeout.

The best way would be to immediately push people who have responded back into the queue if we know that the game won't start and only have people waiting who haven't responded. We ran into some technical limitations that made this impractical and we felt the benefits of afk detection were strong enough that we should still release it.

Schmucky85

10-31-2012

I'm not so annoyed with staying in until all 10 people have answered, but I would like to be able to do other things on the client while the vote is in place, like look at my profile or whatever. Why isn't this possible?

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

#1 would cause 2-3 times as many failed starts. No thanks.

JudoPunch

10-31-2012

Please god make the surrender confirmation box smaller and place it above the minimap.

boourns

UI Designer

11-01-2012
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudoPunch View Post
Please god make the surrender confirmation box smaller and place it above the minimap.
Try this:

* Go to: \RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.0 .123\deploy\DATA\menu\hud
* Rename the .ini file for the resolution you use there to some other name

This should allow the game to re-create that file and reset the position of the surrender confirmation over the minimap as long as you're not running in a really uncommon resolution.

NeonsShadow

11-03-2012

Australian servers? Unlikely, Australian internet is waaaay to expensive. I doubt it's worth the money at the moment.
Honestly Australian bandwidth is ridiculously expensive, I can't see Riot earning that much of a profit if any with expensive hosting in Australia.

IndigoLionlol

11-06-2012

What if instead of the match found queue cancelling when someone declines, the declined user is booted out of the match queue and replaced in the same match found group with the next user in line for the queue? Possible?