Ashe is too weak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banff

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43w6tHS4et43h6GY View Post
She dies too easily and I think her damage is less than other adc champion's.
I think she needs more defense and health, or more attack damage/ etc.
Also I think it might be good to give her more mana regen in early game.
I use to feel the same way but you have to use her how she was designed. Basically, a utility/support type AD quasi carry. Perma snare on 1 target, global ult stun, sight on demand, built in gp5 on minion kills, and nice little cone harrass with snare.

Consider the 'meta' and see where ashe fits. Think of her as an aggressive support. Instead of providing defensive options for the player, she brings offensive options. Great zoning and intel. You let your partner CS while you play watch dog and peck at anyone who gets close. She's all about control. Her passive makes her deadly low levels for the auto crit which synergies with your early support role.

After the early lane phase, you can then maintain control of the map while you sneak in farm which coupled with an avarice + philo (which gives her initial sustain) means you can evolve her into a decently light carry. I consider that option to be quite clutch and makes for a very high dmg output comp with the right tanks (mu). Pretty deadly imo.

If you want to check out some builds and playstyle go to lolreplay and in the search category type in 'support ashe'.

43w6tHS4et43h6GY

11-02-2012

Thanks for the replies guys.
I guess Ashe is not so bad as she is right now after reading what you guys wrote.

Talamare

11-02-2012

Ashe is ADC/Support

Accept it

Also being one of the few ADC with a stun is pretty massive

catastrophicSkil

11-02-2012

This is just off the top of my head maybe rework her passive to increase her crit chance based on minion/champion kills and cap it at each level so maybe level 1 it maxes out at 5-8% and at level 18 it maxes at maybe 30% maybe lower than that. I don't really know exactly how to balance it perfectly but maybe have it work like BT where it needs to be charged and is reduced on death.

So maybe per minion kill it increases crit chance by .2% champion kills 1% and assists .5% the crit chance caps at X% and X increases as ashe levels if ashe dies X is reduced by y% or amount

TheMask336

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekrocow View Post
* Her ult stuns ONE enemy, not "multiple people".

Now, about the camp itself:
* Her "permaslow" eats tons of mana (though I do think that's ok).
* She has one of the lowest AD in the game, and only 1 skill that deals damage, which does not go through enemies. Also: It stops her autoattacking.
* Hawk shot is an awesome skill... but the passive is a joke. You lose 1 skill to get a free CV... on an ADC... seems like a misplaced ability.

I don't think she's UP, but she needs some serious tweaking.
yes shes a lil weak in the early stages but once she gets her items she can kite with the best of em.... shes more itemized then skillz anyway meaning she relies on her items more then her qwer....

Oh and dont underestimate her hawk that gold she gets adds up quick and like i said she needs her items more then any other adc to be effective that helps alot

Zaurok

11-03-2012

She can't kite well until mid-late game when she has enough ranks in Q to actually matter. She needs to max out W first 99% of the time to actually have some kind of damage unless you plan to afk farm for the first 10-20 mins with a support that is willing to play that style. She has very low damage without W earl-mid game.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

11-03-2012

Some tips from me as an Ashe player:
Ashe has the SECOND highest range of all ADCs, second only to Caitlyn. You got about 50 more range than most other ADCs.

AA once, go back immediality. Try to not loose a lasthit for this.

Her Volley skill is quite strange. At the very early levels, about lv1-lv3, it is VERY STRONG, but after that it falls off EXTREMLY. You should capitalize on this and try to hit your enemy/enemies at the lane a lot with it in the very, very early levels. It also has a very large range of 1.2k, but remember that unlike an AA it isn't guaranteed to hit the enemy if he is running out of the range. DO NOT use this skill for farming, except if you need to use it because else you loose a lasthit. Early game this can be draining your mana quickly else.

E: Well, I personally thing the passive is almost useless. You gain 5 gold at rank 5, but then you are mostlikely level 18. The other skills seem to be just too important to her to skip, so you don't get that much money from the passive, imho.

Ultimate: One of the best initiation spells. Shoot it from a save distance and you get a huge advantage in a teamfight. If it doesn't hit you can try to wait to come it back online because unlike some other initiator spells the champ doesn't need to run straight into the enemies.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

She has really good base stats.
High Health and armor for a carry.
What she needs is a better passive... thats it.

Zenmetsu Saseru

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43w6tHS4et43h6GY View Post
She dies too easily and I think her damage is less than other adc champion's.
I think she needs more defense and health, or more attack damage/ etc.
Also I think it might be good to give her more mana regen in early game.
Compare Ashe's stats and kit to Vayne's and get back to me on that.

IS1330ca164c1e976181edd

11-03-2012

Vayne has at least a mini dash and juking ability through ult, situational stun and skillshiot evade.
Oh, and lots of damage

But yeah - They are those kind of carries who are done for if they are caught unlike Ez...