Ashe is too weak

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

43w6tHS4et43h6GY

10-30-2012

She dies too easily and I think her damage is less than other adc champion's.
I think she needs more defense and health, or more attack damage/ etc.
Also I think it might be good to give her more mana regen in early game.

Aralonde

10-30-2012

She also has a global ult that can stun multiple people. And permaslow people. And her damage is fine. Oh and hawk shot provides utility too.

Zombiemaster

10-30-2012

Yes she's squishier than most ADC and has a little less damage than them, but that's made up by the fact that she has the most utility than any other ADC. She has a stun that deals decent damage and is great for initiating team fights, and her AA and Volley both apply a good slow allowing her to kite easily. She gives up a little durability and damage for utility for the team. Also. all ADC have low mana regen and Ashe is not the most mana hungry ADC there is.

Nekrocow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aralonde View Post
She also has a global ult that can stun multiple people. And permaslow people. And her damage is fine. Oh and hawk shot provides utility too.
* Her ult stuns ONE enemy, not "multiple people".

Now, about the camp itself:
* Her "permaslow" eats tons of mana (though I do think that's ok).
* She has one of the lowest AD in the game, and only 1 skill that deals damage, which does not go through enemies. Also: It stops her autoattacking.
* Hawk shot is an awesome skill... but the passive is a joke. You lose 1 skill to get a free CV... on an ADC... seems like a misplaced ability.

I don't think she's UP, but she needs some serious tweaking.

EnglshGentleman

10-30-2012

Honestly the only thing that needs changing is her passive. You pretty much only use it once in an entire game.

As far as her other skills and stats go, it only makes sense that she is less durable than other carries. She has one of the best initiations in the game, and a permaslow. Once an Ashe gets a decent amount of farm, few champions can escape her, and she can kite a lot of bruisers.

Yhorema

10-30-2012

Ive learned the problem with this game is that it will never achieve perfect balance, but if you still play it regardless of these frustrating moments, it means it brings more joy than grief to you.

Making all champions exactly the same (ultimate balance) would make it feel like you're playing Age of Empires, where you get medieval-age-looking sword and board swordfighters no matter you're playing Chinese or Aztek.

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Its just her Early game, she works best in a sustain/passive lane so she can farm up for mid/late game but, with the popularity of aggressive supports and Blitzcrank becoming one of the most popular supports, its very hard for her.
On the note of her being 'less durable'.. she is actually one of the tankiest ADC's, just other carries have escapes(Blinks, Dashes, Jumps) so they are a lot safer and become deceptively tanky like Singed(who isnt actually a tank, he's just really fast so avoids a lot of damage)

fletche00

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglshGentleman View Post
Honestly the only thing that needs changing is her passive. You pretty much only use it once in an entire game.

As far as her other skills and stats go, it only makes sense that she is less durable than other carries. She has one of the best initiations in the game, and a permaslow. Once an Ashe gets a decent amount of farm, few champions can escape her, and she can kite a lot of bruisers.
I second this, he passive needs tweaking because it falls off after laning phase, besides, nobody camps a bush for 30 seconds just to get 1 crit on an enemy (bc we all know that one crit w/ only 1 damage ability is not enough to give her the upper hand in a 1v1)

I can see why this crit chance from her passive is nice, since riot took out every way to get crit w/o items (Tryn is the only other champion, runes too, but nobody uses them). The only problem with this, is it only increases the chance for next shot, where it should increase the chance (when out of combat) until you get a crit. The problem with doing it this way though, is that Riot hates the "random chance of a crit that turns the fight around" hence why they took out crit masteries.

Somebody once proposed switching her passive w/ her hawk shot, and hawk shot scaling up every ult point. An activate that would ensure a crit, or inc.crit for a short duration would be nice on her, and could even the playing field with her. Since her kit revolves mainly around Kiting and Baiting an opponent, having an activate that would inc. crit or make an automatic crit would help promote synergy among her kit, and also w/ her laning partner if they have some form of CC (much like using the Ali/Cait combo to keep a champ locked down for overextending)

Crisscross98

10-31-2012

noob

Eggroll9000

10-31-2012

All the ADs have trade offs. All out offense ADs have very little utility.
Ashe is almost AD/Support in one as she has utility coming out the wazzu from slows, stuns, and flying wards. You actually expect fewer kills and more assists than an all out offensive type of AD.
I think she's great as long as you have a team that can capitalize on all the slows, stuns, and warding you can generate with Ashe, if they can't, then sucks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43w6tHS4et43h6GY View Post
She dies too easily and I think her damage is less than other adc champion's.
I think she needs more defense and health, or more attack damage/ etc.
Also I think it might be good to give her more mana regen in early game.