Tribunal is childish riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Emiya View Post
your last sentence was correct sir.. you are just butthurt about your ban!
People die when they are killed.

Faeces

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KABOOMKABOOM69 View Post
Hi. I play league of legends allot. Sometimes I have bad games where my team pisses me off and I just completely lose my cool, incredibly rarely though. In the span of 1 month I've played probably 45 games, I promote good team play and am polite to the enemy team which resulted in me having 50 team work and 50 or so honor. Then, I get banned randomly while trying to play league tonight and it kicks me off the server. I read my tribunal case thing, and yeah, I was a total dick in 4 games. But I played so many more... how does it make sense that you're going to ban me for 2 weeks when I promoted 40+ awesome games in which I was polite and respectful. Basically, there is no room for me to critiscize anyone... because when I do, they take it offensively and start calling me a noob and cursing etc so I reply out of anger (a rare percentage of the time) on equal terms. I feel like the tribunal doesn't give me the benefit of the doubt, it just takes the worst games, when I was doing horrible and being a jerk and punishes me for them. But, where is the list of games in which I was nice that would far exceed the games I was rude 5 fold?

I'm sorry, league brothers. Maybe I'm just butthurt about my ban, but I feel that this system truly isn't fair.

The system is pretty fair , don't cry and visit some anger management therapy or something .

Boomerang69

11-01-2012

I copy and pasted this from another thread hahaha TORLOLOLO