Tribunal is childish riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KABOOMKABOOM69

10-30-2012

Hi. I play league of legends allot. Sometimes I have bad games where my team pisses me off and I just completely lose my cool, incredibly rarely though. In the span of 1 month I've played probably 45 games, I promote good team play and am polite to the enemy team which resulted in me having 50 team work and 50 or so honor. Then, I get banned randomly while trying to play league tonight and it kicks me off the server. I read my tribunal case thing, and yeah, I was a total dick in 4 games. But I played so many more... how does it make sense that you're going to ban me for 2 weeks when I promoted 40+ awesome games in which I was polite and respectful. Basically, there is no room for me to critiscize anyone... because when I do, they take it offensively and start calling me a noob and cursing etc so I reply out of anger (a rare percentage of the time) on equal terms. I feel like the tribunal doesn't give me the benefit of the doubt, it just takes the worst games, when I was doing horrible and being a jerk and punishes me for them. But, where is the list of games in which I was nice that would far exceed the games I was rude 5 fold?

I'm sorry, league brothers. Maybe I'm just butthurt about my ban, but I feel that this system truly isn't fair.

DrUnne

10-30-2012

I was a total dick in 4 games

Re-read this sentence a few times sir.

There is never a reason what so ever to be like that in a game. That being said, Riot has stated this.

Q: Does playing more games mean I have more chances of being banned?
The Tribunal takes into account how many games you have played. If you have played thousands of games and get reported a dozen times, you will be less likely to enter than the Tribunal than someone who played a hundred games and is reported a hundred times. However, if you are extremely toxic in a small number of games, then the Tribunal may issue a suspension against your account.

I ask that you read these links and take them to heart. Use this suspension as a lesson.

Tribunal FAQ
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...2-tribunal-faq

Summoners Code
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...Summoners_Code

And it was K

10-30-2012

It's completely fair. Don't wanna get banned? Don't be a dick. Grow up and control yourself. You have to be reported very frequently in order to even make it to the tribunal anyway, so a game or two where you just snap won't get you banned.

StarXstrukk

10-30-2012

/thread

Wulfestopheles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KABOOMKABOOM69 View Post
I was a total dick in 4 games
Stop being a total dick.

Calys Teneb

10-30-2012

Quote:
Hi. I play league of legends allot. Sometimes I have bad games where my team pisses me off and I just completely lose my cool, incredibly rarely though. In the span of 1 month I've played probably 45 games, I promote good team play and am polite to the enemy team which resulted in me having 50 team work and 50 or so honor. Then, I get banned randomly while trying to play league tonight and it kicks me off the server. I read my tribunal case thing, and yeah, I was a total dick in 4 games. But I played so many more... how does it make sense that you're going to ban me for 2 weeks when I promoted 40+ awesome games in which I was polite and respectful. Basically, there is no room for me to critiscize anyone... because when I do, they take it offensively and start calling me a noob and cursing etc so I reply out of anger (a rare percentage of the time) on equal terms. I feel like the tribunal doesn't give me the benefit of the doubt, it just takes the worst games, when I was doing horrible and being a jerk and punishes me for them. But, where is the list of games in which I was nice that would far exceed the games I was rude 5 fold?

I'm sorry, league brothers. Maybe I'm just butthurt about my ban, but I feel that this system truly isn't fair.

Here's a life lesson. There is a large percentage of people who get pissed at their teammates in a competitive game. However, there is a tiny percentage that are suspended. Why do you think that is?

The correct answer is because the percentage who aren't banned know how to properly deal with their rage.

By the way, the Tribunal is computer controlled until it reaches a player. Riot doesn't screen the games until they're reviewed for a permaban. Therefore, Tribunal can only present a sampling of games you were reported for, not the "worst ones."

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

luld

Deadoncemore

10-30-2012

Quote:
I play league of legends allot.
I had difficulty forcing myself to read past this line.

Shiro Emiya

10-30-2012

your last sentence was correct sir.. you are just butthurt about your ban!

WaffleFortress

10-30-2012

No, the players Tribunal punishes are childish.