Thanksgiving anivia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

M0rtiv0re

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I've noticed that thanksgiving never gets any notice from anything. Yea there's a parade and such, but it gets overlooked alot. So i think anivia should get a skin that makes her look like a turkey, with a multicolored tail like the turkeys we used to make in shcool. And instead of going into an egg when killed she could turn into a cooked turkey. maybe her stun could be cranberry sauce or something and her ult could be gravy. lol just a random thought i had

TinyCatFace

10-30-2012

I'm not an Anivia player, but I'd get her and play her for this skin! It's such a fun idea!

Chazual Fridays

10-30-2012

Haha, that's great! I used to play Anivia, but not as much anymore, simply because I need to keep my distance as an AP mid (I like champions like Xerath and Ziggs), and Anivia is semi-close range (at least for an AP mid), not to mention she's rather fragile. At any rate, I'd totally get back to playing her for something like this, haha!

-Chaz

Error Screen

10-30-2012

Cold Turkey?

LadyAzalea

10-30-2012

I was literally just saying the same thing about 10 minutes ago and came here to see if anyone had suggested anything. It would make sense for Anivia to have the skin, since she's a bird. But I also thought a Turkey Cho'gath would be pretty hysterical myself. Instead of "Rawring" he would have to gobble!!!

Other ideas were Turkeyrider Corki (maybe shooting corn as his weapon?) Or heck maybe "Cornucopia Corki" -- riding on a cornucopia and shooting fresh produce at his enemies!, Native American/Chief Pantheon (he has a mohawk already!)-- not sure what skins there are of his currently since the webpage they were on wouldn't load for me

Pilgrim Garen and Lux (since they are siblings), or Pilgrim Graves since all of his skins suck right now and he could probably pull the role off, and Colonial Cassiopeia (since she wears the headpiece!!). On an unrelated note, I feel like a Construction (Worker) Graves skin could be amusing (in overalls, with toolbelt and hardhat on).

I have a thing for alliteration...

I may try to draw up some ideas later on tonight, but my skill level in art is pretty poor. If anyone wants to draw up my ideas, feel free.

M0rtiv0re

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Thanks for the support so far, its great to see ppl like my silly idea.

Gradunk

10-30-2012

need it! want it! Good idea!

M0rtiv0re

10-31-2012

bump for the fun of it

M0rtiv0re

11-01-2012

one last bump for good measure

M0rtiv0re

11-03-2012

aw i really wanted my skin to get made lol