Game times have increased.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naud

10-30-2012

With the classic version of the Twisted Treeline, my average game time was between 15-20 minutes.
With the Dominion version of the Twisted Treeline, my average game time is between 30-40 minutes.

Wasn't one of the ideas of the Dominion TT to decrease the average game time? Everyone, how has your average game times changed with the replacement?

Haeval

10-30-2012

Honestly, it's about the same... for different reasons, but it's the same. Long then on hard matchups, and long now on hard matchups (granted I've only played a dozen or so games before I got bored with the new TT, but still)

Shaquintosh

10-30-2012

My game times are about the same. 20-40 minutes, barring a surrender.

Alfirion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

No, its the same, or a tad shorter. I always had 25~+ minute games unless its a complete blowout.

This is Aru

10-30-2012

I believe part of what they hoped to accomplish when they said 'shorter games' was to prevent late game turtling as a viable tactic that drew out the game incredibly long in some instances.

People are still figuring it all out as well, which will probably lead to longer games until the meta starts to shake out.