World Championship Orchestra Piece - MP3 & Score Download

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArmySquirrel

10-31-2012

Finaly! I've been waiting for this. This is awesome.

Chalur

10-31-2012

This song makes me feel like I need more RP. I dunno why though.

Saga of Ilthire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Amazing work Praeco, and all those involved!

EIDee

10-31-2012

I think my favourite part of this piece, by far, is finally hearing the League of Legends 'main theme' again. As much as I've enjoyed the various champion specific themes, I've really missed those few bars of melody.

Lovely.

nanana kas

10-31-2012

this song starts... i just get chills everywhere and that feeling I got when watching the Disneyland parade. Truly amazing Riot.

Panteperu

10-31-2012

Why isnt this thread over 9000 likes already?
Awesome music and i must say i was really awaiting for a studio version.
However I think that the "BOOM!" voice at 4:02 should be a permanent addition to the song... it fits incredible well.

THANKS Praeco and riot for your epicness!
Can't wait to listen this song in the login screen! (if possible)

CutestPandaNA

10-31-2012

Im an aspiring composer and this piece is just freaking amazing. I have chills I love how it all flows together.

Face Windu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

Oh my god this is so amazing.

Marathon

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Greetings Music Lovers,

For the World Championships, we came up with a special music piece, trying to sonically capture the excitement and passion that we all felt for the upcoming Grand Fina, and really just having an awesome intro for the fun event with a live orchestra performance.

We also recorded a studio version of this piece, and I wanted to share this with everyone. Here you can download the MP3, the full orchestral score and the piano reduction score:

I'd love to hear what you guys think about the piece. Music Discussion ftw!!!

[URL2="http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/summoners-call/download"]MP3 Download[/URL2]
[URL2="http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/S2-finals/LeagueofLegends-SummonersCall-FullScore.pdf"]Full Score PDF Download[/URL2]
[URL2="http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/S2-finals/LeagueofLegends-SummonersCall-PianoArrangement.pdf"]Piano Arrangement PDF Download[/URL2]
Is there a way we can get downloads for the individual parts? I'm planning on playing this with a group of people at my high school, and having the individual parts would be a lot easier on us. It would be enormously appreciated if you had those available for download.

Thanks!

Economicz

11-03-2012

do you have all the parts individually? or at least the trombone part?