Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

World Championship Orchestra Piece - MP3 & Score Download

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C9 Dish

10-30-2012

This makes me miss being in band....

OId Snake

10-30-2012

thanks love this song.

PhantomBanana

10-30-2012

I'm a Music Education major at the University of Minnesota and am an Assistant Conductor of our Campus Orchestra, a group of non-major Orchestral musicians who wish to continue performance in college.

The principal conductor is a pretty cool dude... I will be asking him about performing this...

tsubaki1892

Recruiter

10-30-2012

awesome!!! im looking forward to your next pieces!! i also loved the Diana's Poem and the jungle sound of rengar's login!! <3

Viun

10-31-2012

what about this track at 3:46?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETAgJS55JHE&amp;feature=related

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

10-31-2012

What a badass send-off to Season 2

KRAZZIEE KIDO

10-31-2012

The best part is at 0.00 - 5.04

strouker

10-31-2012

Good End of Season....epic!

Evilseeker

10-31-2012

If god could hear this right now , he probably would playback this in heaven =p

Such a masterpiece!

Invect1ve

10-31-2012

Quote:
Praeco:
Yeah, I worked on this piece with a company called Hollywood Scoring - good friends of mine. The music majorly came from a guy called Alex Temple and me.

It is true that the piano arrangement is held rather simple, quite consciously. Maybe someday we could figure out a more crazy arrangement for the piano, or a LoL player does? Who knows.

I think whenever composing, it's important to understand where all the instruments "belong", and what they are capable of. Their range, and their sound... And then just think of a story, and how the instruments can help you portray something. I would advise every musician to watch Maxim Vengerov's "Playing By Heart", or some of his masterclasses on YouTube. Whatever he does, he has a story in mind or a scene that he wants to portray. It is very fascinating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F15yU4AYM

So, I posted a thread about some music and sound related stuff that got no replies, so i figured i would try to directly contact the source. I would really love to use some of the Summoner's Rift sounds in a dubstep song i am currently working on. Like "Welcome to Summoner's Rift!" "Minions have spawned!" and "Pentakill!". However,I have no idea where/how to get the sounds/audio files. Is there any way way I can get the files for those sounds?? Thanks