World Championship Orchestra Piece - MP3 & Score Download

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Primary Dish

10-30-2012

This makes me miss being in band....

OId Snake

10-30-2012

thanks love this song.

PhantomBanana

10-30-2012

I'm a Music Education major at the University of Minnesota and am an Assistant Conductor of our Campus Orchestra, a group of non-major Orchestral musicians who wish to continue performance in college.

The principal conductor is a pretty cool dude... I will be asking him about performing this...

tsubaki1892

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-30-2012

awesome!!! im looking forward to your next pieces!! i also loved the Diana's Poem and the jungle sound of rengar's login!! <3

SirAnderson

10-31-2012

what about this track at 3:46?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETAgJ...eature=related

SC Handsome Aces

Recruiter

10-31-2012

What a badass send-off to Season 2

KRAZZIEE KIDO

10-31-2012

The best part is at 0.00 - 5.04

strouker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2012

Good End of Season....epic!

Evilseeker

10-31-2012

If god could hear this right now , he probably would playback this in heaven =p

Such a masterpiece!

Invect1ve

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Yeah, I worked on this piece with a company called Hollywood Scoring - good friends of mine. The music majorly came from a guy called Alex Temple and me.

It is true that the piano arrangement is held rather simple, quite consciously. Maybe someday we could figure out a more crazy arrangement for the piano, or a LoL player does? Who knows.

I think whenever composing, it's important to understand where all the instruments "belong", and what they are capable of. Their range, and their sound... And then just think of a story, and how the instruments can help you portray something. I would advise every musician to watch Maxim Vengerov's "Playing By Heart", or some of his masterclasses on YouTube. Whatever he does, he has a story in mind or a scene that he wants to portray. It is very fascinating: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_F15yU4AYM
So, I posted a thread about some music and sound related stuff that got no replies, so i figured i would try to directly contact the source. I would really love to use some of the Summoner's Rift sounds in a dubstep song i am currently working on. Like "Welcome to Summoner's Rift!" "Minions have spawned!" and "Pentakill!". However,I have no idea where/how to get the sounds/audio files. Is there any way way I can get the files for those sounds?? Thanks