Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

World Championship Orchestra Piece - MP3 & Score Download

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SKT T1 PawN

10-30-2012

It's so... beautiful

Isysar

10-30-2012

Holy **** Riot. This is epic-ly unheard of.

Make awesome music? Yah, other companies have done that before.

Give an epic world finals with it? Well, a small number have done that too.

Make epic music for the world finals, then give the MP3 out for free? UH. . .who does that?

Oh, AND the full orchestral score? ... Who does that?!

OH, and since you know that a very small percent of players are in any way connected to an orchestra, you wrote a piano sheet music version. And gave that away for free too. WHO THE $%&*$%$ DOES THAT?!

Riot. You are epic sirs.

Buying RP just for this. This song gave me nerd chills at the Finals (I was there in the crowd!)

Thank you so much. Keep making League more epic!

EDIT: This was very much a knee-jerk reaction, but I don't regret it. Praeco, I bought 15,000 Riot points for $100 because of your post. Consider yourself effective. And thanks again.

Moonraid

10-30-2012

I must say, this was a beautiful piece to hear played at the World Championships, it was perfect. It pumped me up for the event, it made me proud of be a LoL player, and it made me cheer louder than I ever had before. As a violinist, I thank you for making the score available <3

FreakinEpic808

10-30-2012

This absolutely amazing, and for free too!

JIMMY CHEN DUMAS

10-30-2012

Grand Fina.

Decompress

Recruiter

10-30-2012

This is pretty epic, hope to see more musical pieces from you all!

Ze Toucher

10-30-2012

OMG! So... uhh... I'm just plain speechless of this song. I should learn how to do this on my violin so that in class I can promote League of Legends!

Long live League!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frisson

10-30-2012

So epic! TY I love this song!

I honestly think one of the most important things when it comes to games is its music. Music can effect a players experience immensely and I'm glad to see that most of the pieces for league of legends are orchestral pieces. It brings true quality to a truly deserving game. Bravo!

Cerelias

10-30-2012

I love this so much. Any chance of posting the lyrics?

K242

10-30-2012

Riot released piano sheets
They are setting a horrible precedent in which I will keep pining for more League sheets