World Championship Orchestra Piece - MP3 & Score Download

First Riot Post
123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burn the Witches

10-30-2012

Praeco... just wondering...

Do you have any side projects?

Skytop

10-30-2012

only song I listen to while playing now

Carmilia

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helipilot View Post
Is the regular sound track also available for download somewhere?
^ This.

Insanity Cow

10-30-2012

+1

some of the best stuff i've ever heard

david kunkle

10-30-2012

yeyeyeye

WateryMind

10-30-2012

I ****ing love you man.

Azzma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

This is so freaking beautiful.

HolyChalice

10-30-2012

Is there somewhere we can download the login screen music too? I actually like a lot of the ones that are made for the login screen.

Ququroon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

QA Analyst

10-30-2012
3 of 5 Riot Posts

Well then. I guess I have no choice but to listen to this for 9 hours straight.

I mean... It's just so good.

Pianoman7117

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praeco View Post
Greetings Music Lovers,

For the World Championships, we came up with a special music piece, trying to sonically capture the excitement and passion that we all felt for the upcoming Grand Fina, and really just having an awesome intro for the fun event with a live orchestra performance.

We also recorded a studio version of this piece, and I wanted to share this with everyone. Here you can download the MP3, the full orchestral score and the piano reduction score:

I'd love to hear what you guys think about the piece. Music Discussion ftw!!!

[URL2="http://soundcloud.com/leagueoflegends/summoners-call/download"]MP3 Download[/URL2]
[URL2="http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/S2-finals/LeagueofLegends-SummonersCall-FullScore.pdf"]Full Score PDF Download[/URL2]
[URL2="http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/S2-finals/LeagueofLegends-SummonersCall-PianoArrangement.pdf"]Piano Arrangement PDF Download[/URL2]

Absolutely love it! a few questions for you, hope you're up to it

I'm assuming that you were either the composer? or the arranger? (I noticed that there is no actual composer name, but only "riot gaming" which is disheartening to be honest, credit is due to those who create such beautiful masterpieces, not companies that payed to have it made)

Number two, how do you go about composing/arranging a piece such as this, on such a grand scheme, in which so many instruments and interweaving parts are involved? Reason I ask because as a hopeful future composer, I still wonder to myself how does it all just happen? (Currently attending college for a BA in music hoping to get a masters in composition)

And finally, Can we ever expect to see a virtuosic piano arrangement of this massive piece. I know theres the little dinky piano arrangement, but it'd be so great to see something the big boys can work on

All in all, amazing job. amazing piece, the sheer jealousy coming from myself is evidence of how great it is.

123456 ... 10