Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Dominion [Hidden] Elo in S3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

It's not just Yegg. Riot in general doesn't think it's a good idea to turn on ranked just yet, and honestly they're probably right. Best case scenario, it probably doesn't do much for a lot of effort. Worst case it splits the queues even more.

From the image:

Yokel85 (4:54): Hey, you might not be able to answer this but I figure it doesn't hurt to ask. Is Dominion ever going to get a ranked mode?
Kind of sucks that people who exclusively play Dominion have no chance at any of the season 2 rewards.
Morello (4:55): Likely eventually
Yokel85 (4:55): You know... all 4 of us who almost exclusively play Dominion.
Morello (4:56): We need to do some work there though. Sicne the pool is so small, dividing it up more will only kick it in the nuts
Yokel85 (4:56): Yeah, normal draft already has that problem
Would probably be good to kill that mode if you guys ever turn on ranked.
Morello (4:56): There's some big problems (why the map isn't balanced, etc) that we need to fix before I think we can consider ranked. And like the TT stuff, it takes a significant effort
Yokel85 (4:57): Yeah. TT took since the beginning of the year?
Morello (4:57): Erm, a little less.
About 8 months
Anyway, lunchtime
Yokel85 (4:57): Enjoy
Morello (4:57): Hope that helps
Yokel85 (4:57): Yeah, thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

After Yeggs comments I feel it's time someone with authority actually speaks up

Pls help in the call