Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rammus build help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebvert

10-03-2010

hi, i play rammus since i bougth it, as my first dedicated champ. he is very funny and because he is a tanky char (he can also be ap) u have to know who enemys u are playing whit:

I start whit Regwroth Pendant +1 pot, healt is what makes Rammus stay in the line.

-Boots:
Ninja Tabi: if 3 or more phisical non-cc DPS
Mercury: if 3 or more magic/hybrid cc team or ig they are all magic damage

-Against Phisical DPS (like Yi, Tristana, MF, trynd):
Priorise Thornmail after bots, then Sunfire Cape is the way to win (i recomend at least 1. If they are MOST phisical dps i usually go whit at least 3)

-Against Hybrid (magic/phisical dps, like Katarina, Shaco, Kog):
I buy Force of Nature and some Sunfire Capes, Guardian Angel is a must here.

-Against Magic DPS (like Ryze, morgana, Anivia):
I buy Force of Nature and Banshee's veil, Guardian Angel helps too, then some health

Special Cases:
-If they are ALL mana dependant and they have some Magic damage, y buy Wit's End.
-If u are doing a good job and they can't Burst u, i buy a Malady, it makes u push even harder.

------------

I build my skill of the next maner:
Q
E
Q (having rank 2 in powerball makes u more viable for ganks, it has a little more slow and it damages the double as rank 1)
E
W (i get a point at lvl 5 cuz u are not beign hited so much until higher lvls)
R > E > W > Q

This is how i play Rammus the ARMORDILLO