Season End FAQ

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IrregularPipes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

At one point i was 1450 and 11-1 ranked then rest so i was capped at 1400. Figured I would ahve recieved rewards. Hew Soft rest has me at 1339 so I should still even have bronze? Help.

0akheart

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-19-2012

It should be your highest achieved rating is what shows - is 3's not respectable enough to show your gold in normal ques? If that isn't the option I rather be able to toggle my silver off, its just caused me grief.

EDIT: just noticed apparently I dont earn the forum badge either.

AriesOnIce

11-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yegg View Post
You just need to play at least 10 games in Ranked Solo in order to earn rewards in that queue. As soon as you see a medal in your profile, you should be qualified, regardless of how many you've won.
Not exactly correct, I wound up getting my medal ranking appear on my profile only after 5 games, but was told the requirement to receive rewards was 10 games, so in the end I wound up not getting a border for silver in solo/duo que.
Saying that "As soon as you see a medal you should be qualified" isnt exactly on the mark I'm afraid.

Naroxis

11-23-2012

Is there a time frame for start of season 3? or when we can start to see the HUD updates and item shop changes? really looking forward to this.

Tempestphile

11-23-2012

Hi Yegg

In what universe was it even considered fair for your hardcore Dominion fans to get absolutely nothing from season end rewards, while many people just sell elo boosting on the flawed 3v3 system and get their rewards?

Was it RIOT way to say they don't want to care about Dominion players, go play the broken 3v3

Thanks

b3artherawr

11-23-2012

ranked dominion would be awesome

sabbath69

11-23-2012

thanks for the info yegg

KamakaziCreeper

11-23-2012

Heard rumors the blitz pull won't be able to grab minions anymore... please tell me this is true

jgjone

12-12-2012

blarg

Crishantix

12-24-2012

i've played over 10 ranked matches and my Elo is exactly 1184, why canīt i see the Top Rating at the right of my summoners name at the lobby of game ?