So uh...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1nc0nc13vabl3

10-30-2012

I am the only one who is positive in my game (I was playing Xerath and went 6/1/5) and the rest of my team have amazingly stupid scores such as 3/10/4 or 0/8/4. What am I doing wrong? (If you are looking at my scores the Sona game was **** in the fan)

So bot is doing bad so I gank them (after killing off mid) and give the adc a double kill. all of a sudden top decides to push to their tower and initiate a 1v2 (it wasn't even a gank) under their tower. So after killing their mid again I went top and got two more kills from their jungler (who was going to gank) and their top lane. ofc when that was happening my bot lane fell apart and died.

Did they reset elo or something yet? cause all of a sudden I'm getting worse teammates than normal. OFC I seem to be the only one who can ward and pay attention to the map. AKA don't start dragon by yourself when they are all mia and sitting on the ward in that little bush right by it. (I pinged to my limit and those 2 still ignored me and started it anyway.)

Master of Games

10-30-2012

Welcome to solo queue.

Fishcoteque

10-30-2012

Happens. My boyfriend would go positive, and by a lot, nearly every ranked game he played, but his team would always do terribad, Hence, he'd lose those games, and his elo would drop. There's nothing you can do about bad teams in solo queue, sadly.

Mico27

10-30-2012

Solo queue is more about luck than skills.