The hardest champion?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2012

karma she's strong but it's a bit hard to play her properly so she's reserved for the SSOKP

GawkyPath

05-09-2013

Lee Sin.
His unique abilities make the possibilities endless. With such a mobil champ you get yourself into situations that no other champions ever could. However these situations can get very sticky sometimes and if you dont know how to execute them correctly you can end up hurting your team more than helping. For example: Using your ult
Good: The enemy champ flashes over wall to escape, your q is on cd so you ward over the wall, w to the ward and kick the enemy back to your team and watch him get eaten alive.
Bad: The enemy champ (close to death) is trying to escape from your team, you use your ult to finish him off but instead of killing him you end up either giving him a boost and letting him get away or kicking him over a wall and forcing your team to flash for the kill (if they even get the kill).
(also many people dont realize that lee sins ult is "ranged" and by positioning yourself in a good spot you can kick an enemy and knock up other champs or their entire team while doing dmg to them as well)

Nacho9

05-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomejak View Post
I want a champ that is super hard to master, as in when people see me play him/her they **** their pants because only people that know how to play him/her do play them. and not a weak champ that's hard to master. I use to think LeBlanc was hard to master but only after like 3 games I was able to dominate mid. Any and every suggestion is appreciated.
I don't want to sound mean, but in ranked you are 0/3. Don't get too ahead of yourself, maybe try to learn how to play normal champs first. Not trying to judge, just trying to help.

Paradrakor

05-09-2013

In my opinion Varus is the hardest ADC to play as. At least compared to ashe...

Crysentos

05-09-2013

Hardest champion to play Lee Sin? Shaco says hi.

Malicano

05-09-2013

syndra

Jerrythecherry

06-03-2013

Anivia is the hardest. You must be able to pull off combos quickly and efficiently, and be able to strategically place walls to split and block enemies. Not to mention she's an icebird. All her spells and AA are slow as the speed icicles thaw in winter, and farming and hitting everything can be a pain. Second would probably go to Cass. Her ult is the most important tool in her kit and being able to use it strategically and stun two or three people will pubstomp fights.

Zekentaru

06-03-2013

Urgot is by far the hardest, especially if you play him the wrong way (ADC)

This is how the meta works:
Easy to play/easy faceroll champ=popular
Champ that takes more than just right-click and R=Unpopular

Riot needs to buff these underrated ones. They have potential. Urgot melts assassins, and can carry hard.
High rish, high reward

Skrimish10

Recruiter

06-03-2013

Cassiopeia. Get an early lead though and the enemy team will start crying because of your damage output. Her biggest "difficulties" are that she has low mobility. long duration aoe dot slow on her w, q is a small aoe skill shot that applies 3 sec dot and a 3 sec self speed boost if it lands her ulti's directional aoe stun relies on champions facing you and if you land her poison on q or w your targeted e's cooldown is refreshed (.5 sec cd on poisoned enemy hit). Otherwise its 5 sec cd. It's all about kiting with her, and that requires really good positioning. http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...bility_Details

Skin Of Jack

06-05-2013

Vikctor, his little laser shot is hard to aim, I've had difficulties with it.