The hardest champion?

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 20
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

X74

10-30-2012

Malphite's pretty hard. He's made of rock.

elnino59

10-30-2012

i also am of the ones that think that every champion can become either the gamewinner or gamebreaker...there isnt a champion thats harder then the other simply because it all depends on your play style...me for example i cant play supports very well cause i like to be in the fight dealing damage so im all about champs like xin, nasus, darius, etc. i can play all the supports but im not a master at either except maybe alistar...so i guess it depends on the player

xKhasar

10-30-2012

Draven. A good Draven will **** on nearly every other ADC, in lane at least. And hes tough to play.

michelada

10-30-2012

syndra must be the hardest champ to master

RobTron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

anivia i have said this whenever i see a thread about hard champions to master she is my own personal bane who i cant seem to master even tho im still trying every now and then

i give credit to people who master her over all other champions

also people say cass but shes not really hard to master IMO

Vance Landow

10-30-2012

ryze obviously

the intricacies of this champion are unmatched

The Blue Jelly

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X74X View Post
Malphite's pretty hard. He's made of rock.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vance Landow View Post
ryze obviously

the intricacies of this champion are unmatched
Yet everyone who plays him seems to ryze to the challenge...

Anyways...

Hard to start playing passably would be a three way tie between Ori, Vik, and Anivia.

Ori because she is effectively two champions at once, and thus has immense map awareness issues until the ball is a part of you at all times.

Vik because his kit has very little internal synergy, and his passive is clunky and awkward. Note, he's really straddling the border of hard to learn; if you even hinted my list need to be reduced, he'd be right out.

Anivia because walls.

Immense skill cap, on the other hand.... Ahri, Lee Sin, and Draven all muscle Vik out of that list with their extreme potentials, joining Ori and Anivia as the top six that skill can make absolutely amazing.

Lee Sin because of how much he can dart around, Draven because his DPS is basically how well you micro, and Ahri because she's 100% positioning based. Vik drops because Q is pretty simple, W is very large, and R is a different version of Tibbers (just without the stacking stun mechanic to make it uber-strong).

Anivia keeps it because walls, Ori keeps it because she has ALL the utility. All of it.

Oh and one champion who's a lot deeper/harder than she appears is Sona. If you don't believe me, look at what Powerchord actually does.

CerealBoxOfDoom

10-30-2012

jungle karma.. no troll

Suit of Clubs

10-30-2012

When you double or even triple kill with Karma EVERYONE will **** their pants hard

KesslerCOIL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Hardest Champion to win with is Syndra... just soo weak.
Hardest to master would be Anivia, Draven or Sivir.

Cass, Lee Sin and Blitz are NOT hard.
Missed your ability with Cass? lol cast again in 1sec.
Lee Sin isnt easy but i certainly wouldnt say he's hard.
Blitz, land one grab, win your lane.

12345612 ... 20