New IP/RP Champion Price Reductions

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lonelyboy23

11-01-2012

I was hoping for more champions to get reduced! Butt ohhh well thats good

Paildramon

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
Hi all – I’ve heard your concerns with the summoner icon rewards and wanted to communicate more on the background of why these icons were created.

We have plans to provide players with permanent summoner icon rewards for many different things over the next several months, including lifetime RP purchases as well as good behavior in game. The Shadow Isles summoner icons were specifically designed to reward players for participating in the Shadow Isles and the Harrowing offerings, with some of the icons being extremely rare for those who provide the greatest amount of support. However, I understand the frustration of those who feel they haven’t been rewarded for past RP purchases, or for other contributions such as being a great player in-game, but I can assure you, it is coming.

Also, players have raised the fair point that under the current plan they will not even be rewarded for buying Shadow Isles or Harrowing content with RP that they had purchased prior to October, and I agree that doesn’t really capture the spirit of the promotion. Therefore, a few days after the end of the promotion, we will retroactively grant Shadow Isles icons to players if the RP spent from October 1 – November 13 is greater than the RP purchased during that time and qualfies them for an additional tier of rewards.
Due to this post I went ahead and purchased RP to get the last Tier icon and didn't receive it. So I come back to this thread and see at the bottom of his statement which was hard to read, that I only get the last tier icon after the event is over and only if I spend more than I purchased. I purchased 9828 rp and I don't have anything to spend that on so I am asking for a refund on my last rp purchase made this month so I can purchase the right amount of rp to get the icon. Please and thank you.

Wikitaytay

11-01-2012

This kindof makes me mad. I refunded Shyvana to get 6300 IP to buy Cass 2 weeks ago and now she's 4800 IP.

Arekkanderu

11-01-2012

CASS AND KOG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
TWO OF THE BEST 5 CHAMPS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS REDICULOUS
srry for the caps im just really bored at school -_-

MoolaMatt

11-01-2012

are these temporary?

Zonacain

11-01-2012

I'm assuming those who spent the full 6300 don't get those 1500 IP back then?

El Toledo

11-01-2012

What if i bought cass for 6300? Do I get 1500 ip back?

Minion Strong

11-03-2012

thanks riot ur the best <3

Nano Drugo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

I brought cass at 6300 IP thats not fear

Maks4266

11-05-2012

Yay!! Wow!!!