Marquis Vladimir skin bug

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dynesuffer

11-01-2012

same here

Snooooooooow

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certainlyt View Post
Did you disconnect from the game? Any particular event that seemed to trigger the issue?
It seems to happen randomly, sometimes happen after i use W, sometimes after my E. But I asked a lot of people and they had the same problem for a long time, looks like is not only with Marquis skin, but with Vlad. I also realized his model is smaller than the others, I don't know if that is intentional or not, but with the Mordekaiser change I tend to think its not what you guys want for him. Thank you.

Conjuring

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

Same bug for me guys, check it out

Thane Soren

Recruiter

11-14-2012

This has been happening for a very

very

VERY

long time.

I hope it gets fixed.

Confirmed on Emo Biker Vlad and Blood Lord Vlad.

Moar Vlad

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CertainlyT View Post
Did you disconnect from the game? Any particular event that seemed to trigger the issue?
This bug has actually been around since his release and happens to me during most games. It doesn't require you to go inside a brush or to die it can happen at any sudden time. I've even started a match without the blood in the first place. Although if you are in a brush the blood does not become transparent like the rest of his body. By the way Marquis Vladimir does look smaller as he is not wearing the huge cloak and it doesn't have the very large neck area and spikes on his coat.