Karma Bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ycore

10-30-2012

Surprised how beast mode she is in bottom lane. Though in general I feel she is more useful top shielding/healing, over 10 or so games where I went bot I only lost once to a Kassadin.

Her pushing power is probably one of best in the game, her sustain is great, and she doesn't have early game mana issues in Dominion.

For extra lulz take Promote and heal/shield bomb your super minion. Totally OP.

I wrecked the following in lane so bad they had to switch out:

Elise
Annie
Katarina
Cass

Tougher matchups but still dominated:

Teemo
Gragas
Kennen

Dominated early on, but at lvl 10 or so couldn't hold them back anymore:
Jax
Ryze

Raped by:
Kassadin

Anyways, I'd recommend giving her a go bot, particularly with Promote/Ignite. She's tons of fun and it's hilarious hearing in all chat "wtf karma dmg??" and "our bot is noob, getting raped by Karma"

TCWA Tigerbite

10-30-2012

Have you noticed anything about the champs you're beating?

Send 1 Ranged AD down bot and you're toast.

Westlin

10-30-2012

Curious about the Cass matchup because I'd think she could Q you when ever you use Heavenly Wave due to the slight delay on the ability.

Ycore

10-30-2012

I did list Teemo above, and I just faced off against a MF without much difficulty. Key with them is just shield bombing minions to overcome your range disadvantage, and to use tether on them to close the gap and nuke them in the face.

Actually, I think her worst matchups are against gap closing AD's. Got my ass handed to me by an Irelia and Xin.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-30-2012

Anyways, seeing as you're playing against Annie and Kennen, my guess is you're pretty low on the ELO totem pole or playing against trolls.

However, AS Kennen is fun. Even if it still sucks XD

Ycore

10-30-2012

I found Cass really easy, though of course there is the possibility that the player just sucked.

Just dodge her poison pool, whittle her down with minion shield bomb harass, then when she's 50% health mantra tether her, close the gap, and R+E+Q her into the ground. I also rushed a chalice for the MR so between that and heals/shields, she wasn't doing much dmg at all.

It's also all about pushing, pushing, pushing. She is a crazy good pusher. She not only has two AoE dmg spells to clear waves, but her mantra Q heals your own minions.

I was up against a nunu, and I simply couldn't wear him down as he'd just keep healing by consuming minions. So I just focused on pushing and he eventually had to swap lanes because he just couldn't keep my minion army from flooding his tower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlin View Post
Curious about the Cass matchup because I'd think she could Q you when ever you use Heavenly Wave due to the slight delay on the ability.

Ycore

10-30-2012

Since when is Kennen bad in Dominion?

Why don't you go and try her out bot and see for yourself before rendering judgment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Anyways, seeing as you're playing against Annie and Kennen, my guess is you're pretty low on the ELO totem pole or playing against trolls.

However, AS Kennen is fun. Even if it still sucks XD

naotasan

10-30-2012

ADC champions with any CC will destroy Karma in 1v1. (Xin or Fiora=Hard counter)
Ranged ADC champions will also decimate her if played right.
She is insanely strong against AP champions though, because they both have skills that go on cooldown.

She's better top in my opinion because you can help your team. Also, without death cap she does virtually no damage. Plus deathcap's unique stacks with her passive (datass.jpg)

She is in dire need of buffs.

I also noticed that if I go up against someone who doesn't know how Karma works, I have a greatly increased chance of winning in 1v1, but most people at my "hidden elo" rank know how Karma works and can easily kill me UNLESS I'm on the right team or with my friends (premade). Sona/Lulu are better picks for the "support" role. I try to play her as hybrid support/ap carry

Check out my thread on karma: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2728850

EDIT: 1v1 late game, I had no problem going against Kassadin

TCWA Tigerbite

10-30-2012

Quote:
It's also all about pushing, pushing, pushing. She is a crazy good pusher.
Do this at a decent ELO and you will be dead, dead, dead. Crazy dead. And Kennen was the 2nd champion I ever bought. I was pretty beastly with him in SR, but he's pretty craptastic in dominion.

Kennen is a male, btw.