People trolling in champion select (ranked)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fainting Goats

10-30-2012

Vote to Kick!

Chestypops

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
It's not trolling to pick revive/smite. It's just unique. Just because you don't like how they fit in your team, it doesn't mean that they're just picking whatever to troll. They're doing something new and you should embrace it.
Embrace the fact that were gonna lose?

DeskClock

10-30-2012

Don't dodge too much or you'll get ban for overly dodging. True story.

hughhoofer

10-30-2012

While they may have a odd way of playing chances r they are trolling. I think a vote to kick system that needs 3 of 5 to prevent a duo troll making it useless. Or just a duo from kicking someone would be nice it would also. Remove the other player if they are part of a duo

Aposkiasmos

10-31-2012

4 ranked games, 4 losses. All immediately predicatable from trolling drafters but i didn't want the 30 min penalty. 1 game we had a guy 4th pick warwick for mid and then start intentionally feeding

The only thing this system has proven to me is that unless I know 4 people in real life to team with there is no point in me playing ranked. Which means I wont be spending anymore money on this game. No point in spending money to get heros for unranked...GG riot

xLwang69

Recruiter

10-31-2012

Easiest solution for trolls... would be elo penalty for trolls..

1st offense 50 elo.
2nd offense 100 elo
3rd offense 150 elo
4th offense 200 elo
and on and on... to the point these people will no longer have elo..

this is the easiest way to get rid of trolls

CinnamonxBunnz

10-31-2012

http://commwarrior.net/ check out this stream

thenewme222

10-31-2012

I agree that why you dodged doesn't deserve 30minute ban. But dodging in general still needs a harsh ban. Too many people used to (and still do) just dodge when they didn't get their role or because something doesn't quite fit the meta.

But we definitely need some punishment for players harassing in ranked champ select, trolling because they don't care about Pick > Call, or just trolling for trolling.... Had a summoner state "I will be throwing this game because I want a perma ban" blah blah. He proceeded to go 0/26 and force 20minute surrender. Yes he was probably punished later but we need someway to avoid having to go into that game with him. He didn't call a single position or complain, just said he was throwing so he could get banned. This was ranked.

gvaness

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewme222 View Post
I agree that why you dodged doesn't deserve 30minute ban. But dodging in general still needs a harsh ban. Too many people used to (and still do) just dodge when they didn't get their role or because something doesn't quite fit the meta.
I like the 30 minutes.
It makes it not too harsh, but enough of a consequence to make you think if it's worth dodging or not. With no penalty you would have constant dodges until they came up with a game style with 3 tops and 2 mids.

Xer087

10-31-2012

Riot should add a vote kick button.. and the other 4 have to unanimously vote to kick that one person. Everyone ia dropped from the que and sent back to team chat. U dodge and no one has to wait an hr to play. Do not penalize the one kicked because u will get those jerk off 4 mans. That would be a fine fix. Ill wait another 5 min to play instead of an hr dodge question or elo loss after a 45 min hell match.