Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Uro Akuma

10-30-2012

ok i hope this is a big misunderstanding because i got banned till september 9th next year,
i hope Riot meant like november 9th because i might as well make a new account, and if i do that, then basically i just wasted about over 100 dollars on rp.

Kazmahu

10-30-2012

Firstly, I think you might be on the wrong forum.

But out of curiosity, what would you have been banned for? We all have spats when a game goes badly, that could be a mistake when someone activated the ban.

Raburi

10-30-2012

Depending on the severity of the reason, you very well could have been banned until next year. Try summoning the mighty @Pendragon to help you out.

PENDRAGON, WE INVOKE THEE.

Directw

10-30-2012

For banning this long time, most likely this is not your first ban. First time banning usually last only one or two weeks. I know this because I got banned once, for 3 days for leaving games too often.

Jaxller

11-03-2012

have u been banned before? did you do something REALLY stupid hat would make them ban u for a year?