Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zyra has a consistently high winrate but no one cries OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N3mex

10-30-2012

Why is this

PhailRaptor

Adjudicator

10-30-2012

Because her nerfs made her rare. Playing with/against one is like catching a Shiny Pokemon.

omegademan

10-30-2012

Because then everyone would cry op when they see how easy an assassin champ farms her.

FistOf7Dragons

10-30-2012

shh leave zyra alone she is fine ._.

Albireo

10-30-2012

She is still one of the most squishy characters in the game with no escapes, and she can't build tanky at all or her damage output will suck. A lot of the common builds for her are basically, rabadon rush into a void staff or zhonyas.

Other people preffer to rush Rylai, but you lost a lot of damage doing that in trade for the utility, is not like the pre nerf Ahri

Syntaxs

10-30-2012

Cause she is not?
pony also constantly has a high win rate and no one cries, eventho it would be perfectly right to do so in this case.

omegademan

10-30-2012

Zyra is more of a team cleanup. The problem lies when your team is uncoordinated and unresponsive she becomes near useless.

Baron Ogre

10-30-2012

She's not played in normals very much, and despite being strong I don't think she's broken. She's very squishy and does rely somewhat on talent to do above average with.

N3mex

10-30-2012

Quote:
FistOf7Dragons:
shh leave zyra alone she is fine ._.

I wasn't asking for nerfs at all. I was just wondering why I don't see her more than I do with her winrate %.

Drozzi

10-30-2012

Her win rate % is high because no one plays her.