"Almost No One" voted to punish these two cases...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hesh Hepplewhite

10-30-2012

Nothing ban worthy, depending on what the 1st guy's name is, I guess.

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I understand that there are worse cases than the two I described. However, if being "just somewhat toxic" is tolerated, soon enough, being "toxic" is tolerated.

How many times is someone allowed to say "noob" to all?

How many times can you call a player gay?

How many times is it ok to say you want to poop on someone?

Once? Twice?

I also look at it this way. If you punch someone, you can still be tried and convicted for assault even if you only punched once. If you yell at an officer, you can get charged for resisting arrest. If you tell your boss "you suck" just once, he has every right to fire you for that one instance. Basically, yes, the question is whether the Tribunal is a "zero tolerance" policy or if they allow an environment where it's perfectly acceptable to insult others "every so often" as long as you don't insult them "too much", whatever "every so often" and "too much" mean.

Kagami

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrible Guy View Post
Neither case ban worthy at all.

Taking a jab at people may not be the most sportsman like conduct, and certainly would not get honorable opponent from me, but it is certainly not ban worthy.
you aren't deciding if they deserve a perma ban or not, you're doing deciding if what they did is acceptable, or not, quit thinking like that, they definitely deserve a warning for it.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

I don't see anything toxic in either of those cases. There's stuff I disapprove of, sure... but nothing I'd report for, and nothing I'd punish for.

AA247

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleoay View Post
The "worst game" in the first case is the third one.

First game at the end, he said "noobs" to All.

Second game "u guys are terribad" and

Third game "this lb is kinda gayyy?" "pooped", "pooped on", etc.
u forgot the troll double mid. I bet there was also alot of cursing in team seleect

LuxortheGreat

10-30-2012

The word noob should be banned from the english language.Its made up nerd talk anyway.