"Almost No One" voted to punish these two cases...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Guess I'm "Almost No One"

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5846810/#nogo
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5846695/#nogo

Don't people even look at anything after the first case?

*sigh*

ncrwhale

10-29-2012

Hmm, what did you think was ban-worthy about the people?

Maybe I missed something in the second, but I would definitely pardon the first.

Oleoay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncrwhale View Post
Hmm, what did you think was ban-worthy about the people?

Maybe I missed something in the second, but I would definitely pardon the first.
The "worst game" in the first case is the third one.

First game at the end, he said "noobs" to All.

Second game "u guys are terribad" and

Third game "this lb is kinda gayyy?" "pooped", "pooped on", etc.

Dragonk

10-30-2012

I see nothing ban worthy.

OMG Turtle

10-30-2012

First case second game is dodgy. He is clearly trolling a player for the first few mins of the game.
I don't care if it's bots, it's still a dick move.
I would, however, not punish for that one as it did not appear to last too far into actual gameplay.

Second case, same as first really.
"noobs" at end and "so bad" isn't really ALL that bad, given the rest of the game was fine...
I do hate it too, but there's far worse to clean-up for now. They will likely get worse and will end up in the Tribunal for raging all during a game.

Slavik1

10-30-2012

I understand some people may find it ban worthy when others are even a little bit offensive but think about applying these standards to whole LoL community. Half of us would get banned because we said "noob" once in 20+ games.

Keep in mind that if someone said only "noob" few times in all of his games (not saying anything else), there is a high chance that player can only say this one word and keeps using it on every occasion. Here, accused players are able to talk normally and support their teams.

Kagami

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavik1 View Post
I understand some people may find it ban worthy when others are even a little bit offensive but think about applying these standards to whole LoL community. Half of us would get banned because we said "noob" once in 20+ games.

Keep in mind that if someone said only "noob" few times in all of his games (not saying anything else), there is a high chance that player can only say this one word and keeps using it on every occasion. Here, accused players are able to talk normally and support their teams.
Saying "noob" once vs saying it all chat when you win the chance is very different to me, because "noob" when you just won is clearly bad sportsmanship conduct to try to demean them because you won and want to make them feel bad for losing, so I'd punish for it every time regardless if others in the tribunal chose to let it slide. Because I care more about my views than becoming more lenient on voting for the sac of acc% in the tribunal.

But that's my personal stance.

Emotesh

10-30-2012

How is Inappropriate Name supposed to be decided on when you can't see names?

Thedyingninja

10-30-2012

the first one had a little bit of bad language, MAYBE at most deserves a warning, but really neither of these did anything BAD. its not like they were overt and calling people noobs 50 times, taking a jab at someone once isnt ban worthy.

Terrible Guy

10-30-2012

Neither case ban worthy at all.

Taking a jab at people may not be the most sportsman like conduct, and certainly would not get honorable opponent from me, but it is certainly not ban worthy. Ban worthy is the truly toxic players. Those that constantly berate their own team or the other team. Drop racial or sexist slurs constantly. Or go out of their way to feed/troll a game. A summoner that says nothing, plays, and at the very end of the game says something like "Easy Game" or "Noobs" or "You guys suck" once at the very end is not ban worthy. Is the person a bit of a dou-che for that? Sure, but they certainly are not toxic to a competitive environment.