Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Off tank Leona Build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WTF Shredder

10-29-2012

Hello Summoners,

I've been working on a build for Leona that is more fun than the traditional Tank. If you look at my history you can see the full build in effect. I go bot with the ADC and tell them to be very aggressive. I start with 2 Dorans Blades then build into resist or armor boots. Then Sheen -> Cleaver. After Cleaver I grab Wits end and then either Yomous Ghostblade for Finish Trinity force.. If I finish Trinity Force first I build Yomous, then Warmog then Atmas.

Max Q first by 9
Take 1 point early in E for great initiation.
Then Max W after 9.

Try it out before you judge please. Its a really good kill lane for normals. Tell me what you think.

Edit: Most of the times I dont build Yomous it depends on the situation.
My Build looks like this usually:
Trinity Force
Cleaver
Wits End
Boots
Warmog
Atmas

Sometimes Yomous instead of Cleaver

Zavrodis

10-29-2012

i play 3 games of leona top in ranked

dominated akali in lane, but really hard to carry due to lacking almost every dmg output in teamfight,

u need a bursty jungle which diana was not out back then

my build was similar to shen top, sunfire witz trinity force banshee ga bootz.

WTF Shredder

10-30-2012

Bump

Endertome

10-30-2012

The only problem with an offensive Leona build is that she can't make use of her own passive. She really shines best with a lane partner.

Otherwise, I think this has potential. People wouldn't expect it. All you can do is keep testing to see how effective it is.

Drewbie

10-30-2012

try building Youmuu's and other related items on Taric...
OP haha