Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Meldorai

10-03-2010

Hey everyone! Im Meldorai and i posted this forum for other summoners to teach new summoners new tricks , tips and builds for the champions you use.
The builds that new players may use will be extremely beneficial to them during their stay in the League of Legends
Thanks and Have Fun
- >w<b Meldorai
Remember that I just want people to get to know a champion before playing it
You can use the champion spotlights ( Very Helpful ) or use the builds the older members of LoL use

Carados

10-03-2010

Thanks for the spam, redmercy.

Carados

10-03-2010

Completely worthless post which as nothing to do with the thread which only serves to advertise?

Carados

10-03-2010

Except, you know, you're giving ****ty advice and are only advertising? How about you don't reply to this spam thread either?

(Or, as a bonus, don't reply).

Carados

10-03-2010

Can you post that again in English so I can understand it?

It's ****ty because every guide I've seen you post is full of bad advice.

Carados

10-03-2010

No, the problem is you think Warmog's is a good item PERIOD, which means you don't understand the BASICS of the game. You think SUNFIRE CAPE is good on Mordekaiser, meaning you can't read abilities.

Carados

10-03-2010

Bad builds work against bad players. Good for you. That doesn't make it good advice.

If you post bad advice and people call you out on it, don't get mad, just don't give bad advice.

And you call Mordekaiser a tank, meaning you don't understand the game as a whole.

All the advice you've given fails at every practical and theoretical level.

Redmercy

10-03-2010

rofl i just couldnt resist but some1 who builds randiums on sona and has never played a ranked game is callin me out? haha ur a joke

and the only good scores u have are from practice games too lol..

Carados

10-03-2010

Sigh, alt downrating and random insults that means nothing. Do you have a point?

Ranked play is a joke, everyone knows this. Would you insult people for building Banshee's Veil?

Carados

10-03-2010

Quote:
Chengx:
that u are in NO position to talk down to me, ur match history is just pitiful yet u think u know wats good, i mean randiums on sona makes me laugh

Who are you?