Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Are riot employees *******s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Njoldir

10-29-2012

Just wondering, I see them post around the forums and alot of the times I dont see much depth to their posts, especially that Morello guy, he just posts pictures. Seems like they arnt very good a forum moderating

/shrug

Enrayged

10-29-2012

Their job is to moderate the forums now?

Interesting.

Lisianthus

10-29-2012

I think... I spy a possible lockdown...

Njoldir

10-29-2012

Well I mean I guess if I worked for a company and I talked to people that bought my product I would be nice to them, but I guess trolls do exist at every level.

Reskk

10-29-2012

Riot employees are stars if that is what you are asking. We <3 them until they nerf our free elo.

Grim Reaper

10-29-2012

Just because you are a customer doesn't mean you can be a dick to the people you buy your product from. In fact, I find it refreshing that they actually have a spine and are willing to call people out.

Njoldir

10-29-2012

I am not saying I want to be a dick to anyone. I am not even saying they ARE *******s. It just seems like they are.

Zileas

VP of Game Design

10-29-2012

Quote:
Njoldir:
Just wondering, I see them post around the forums and alot of the times I dont see much depth to their posts, especially that Morello guy, he just posts pictures. Seems like they arnt very good a forum moderating

/shrug

I find your post to be vapid, yet slightly trolley.

Tavilicious

10-29-2012

Quote:
Zileas:
I find your post to be vapid, yet slightly trolley.

Shallow and pedantic if I do say so

Njoldir

10-29-2012

lol I was just trolled by riot. alright that was totally worth it. gg you can delete my thread now