Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(( "Feeder Rat": Twitch & Cass Drawing ))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MageFeathers

10-29-2012

Picture on my dA (http://magefeathers.deviantart.com/art/Feeder-Rat-335086560)

Dang it Twitch. This is why no one will take you as seriously as Teemo. As my comments on the page state, I really have no idea what inspired this picture. Mostly just wanting to draw both Cassiopeia and Twitch, then shoving them in the same picture.

....still a better love story than Twilight? -shrug-

SOTS HyperLust

10-30-2012

Haha! I like this photo. You made Twitch seem a bit, on the cute/nice side. I enjoy this a lot. Thank you for sharing your work!

HyperLust

MageFeathers

10-31-2012

Quote:
HyperLust:
Haha! I like this photo. You made Twitch seem a bit, on the cute/nice side. I enjoy this a lot. Thank you for sharing your work!

HyperLust

Heh, as a rat owner, I tend to take artistic liberties with this particular character. XD I'm glad you liked it, I was concerned the expressions didn't come out quite right.

MageFeathers

11-18-2012

Art bump. FOR THE LOLZ.