Omg nunu instant pentas wit ult!!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eagle pitpit

10-29-2012

You all know nunu right? Lets get a few things straight with him. 1: his ice blast, it does too much damage, not enough cooldown and scales too well with ap, this is like a 4 second cooldown skill that slows you by over half and causes too much damage. 2: HIS INSTANT PENTAS ON 5 FULL HP ENEMY CHAMPS: nunu ult scales with a crazy 250% of his ap, and this is just overpowered and is also the only skill in the game that can do an instant pentakill on 5 full hp champs. I would suggest his ap ratio to go down to 150%, damage from 650/850/1150 to 500/750/1000, and it would still be pretty powerful, maybe increase the rate at which his ultimate's damage increase over the channel and reduce the channel time to 2.5 seconds. His ult would still be powerful, but at least not to the point of being able to 1-shot almost everyone.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Reason Ice blast does so much damage, one, it is a single target skill, two, he has no hard CC in his kit, three, it is his only damage move outside of his ultimate. As for his ultimate, what kind of moronic **** team doesn't save a SINGLE CC move to stop his ultimate. Are you and your allis really so scrub that you either A. let him fully charge his ultimate up right in front of you, or B. walked into a bush that was slowing you?

Flipsy

10-29-2012

0/10 clearly troll.

I say this namely because no one hits summoner level 30 still thinking this. This seems like the mindset of a level 17 saying Fiddlesticks is OP.

Eagle pitpit

10-30-2012

Wait, forget what I just said in my previous post. I just took a look around the forums for a moment and realized: many people think Nunu's ult is too hard to land correctly and too easy to counter, many others say it's too powerful. I think his ult can vary too much, either a huge burst to the whole enemy team or a completely wasted ult. His ult should be changed to be easier to land correctly but reduce significantly the damage it deals. For example, change it to a very channel cast skill that deals high damage to enemies near nunu. Instead of 3 seconds, maybe reduce channel time to 1 second, but make it deal lower damage than before. Maybe 300/400/500 plus 100% of ap, or something like this. I think it would be better for everyone. Easier to land, but lower damage.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

It's not about the damage, though. You seem to be missing the point of Nunu's ult. It's a displacement tool, used to distract or scatter the enemy team, as well as applying a big AOE slow. The damage is just a way to punish people for being too stupid to either get out of it or CC him to shut it down.

Nea De Penserhir

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
B. walked into a bush that was slowing you?
I remember one particular game I was playing as Monkey.

"Are they doing Baron?"

Me: "I'll check."

Run up mid, cut through jungle towards Baron.

Me: "Huh, I'm moving real slow right n-"

Enter brush

Me: "ABORT ABORT ABORT IT'S A NUNU"

chezwickcheese

10-31-2012

Just stop. For the love of god stop.

Trinity R

10-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle pitpit View Post
You all know nunu right? Lets get a few things straight with him. 1: his ice blast, it does too much damage, not enough cooldown and scales too well with ap, this is like a 4 second cooldown skill that slows you by over half and causes too much damage. 2: HIS INSTANT PENTAS ON 5 FULL HP ENEMY CHAMPS: nunu ult scales with a crazy 250% of his ap, and this is just overpowered and is also the only skill in the game that can do an instant pentakill on 5 full hp champs. I would suggest his ap ratio to go down to 150%, damage from 650/850/1150 to 500/750/1000, and it would still be pretty powerful, maybe increase the rate at which his ultimate's damage increase over the channel and reduce the channel time to 2.5 seconds. His ult would still be powerful, but at least not to the point of being able to 1-shot almost everyone.
Bro. As a Nunu player, He is actually pretty weak, If i get aimed, then I cant get fed enough to buy the OP item combo to own everyone with the Ulti, and everyone usually gets Flash and Like the other dude said, Does No-one in your team have a Single CC saved for Nunu?? Its his Achillies Heel, lol if you are silly enough to let him charge it then you and your silly team deserves to die,

Think of it like this.

You leave the oven on overnight, your house burns down, No-ones fault but yours, for letting it happen. Simply Don't let him Ulti then say to the Nunu player GG

Pitufito Dell

10-31-2012

Nunu is op.
By no means because of the things you called, but for his high versatility.

RockJockey

10-31-2012

Rammus was taunting Nunu: "You aren't going to ult... like... ever."

Soviet Swain Approves Nunu Newb-beatdowns
-Rockjockey