Pls fix Elise....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsidiousIntent View Post
As u can see through ur comment u talk a lot about mid lane/early game.. In teamfights come the hypotheses
She is really good early as I said... no one can deny that.... she may even be the best early champ so far... however she still needs a boost for late..

Wait till the buff coming out in next patch and see how more viable she becomes..
Uh, team fights are mid-late game.

I was validating early game because I feel this is actually where she is the weakest. I feel late game she is really powerful, BUT, item dependent.

If she gets buffs fine, but I really feel she doesn't need them is viable now. "More viable"? No, just easier to use and less tactical/quick thinking. She'll be easier, not "more viable", as she is already viable enough.

Best early champ so far? What? Not really. At level one she's really good with her pokes, but then she needs to wait until 4 to get decent with her cc, and by then things get sticky, requiring a lot of good calls.

She's a mid game champion in my opinion, and late game if you get the items. There are other AP mids that are item dependent as well.

EDIT: I would -also- like to point out that I play her differently than most. Most build her somewhat tanky. I build her full AP as I feel tank masteries/runes give her too little of a defensive boost with too much taken away from offense. I build an early Rylai's or even sometimes Abyssal. Abyssal may seem odd but it gives you MR, AP, and MASSIVE penetration at that level. One could argue Anthene's but that's not really worth it imo that early. Personal feelings.

InsidiousIntent

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erisly View Post
. Oh and one other thing, when I repel onto an target and then they flash I end up behind then to the point I can't get back to them at all. Anyone else have this issue? if so is it working as intended or a bug?
She can reach an enemy in the distance little farther than flash.. now if they manage to save flash and still be that far from u there is no reason for chasing.
And even then if area is clear of other targets u can stun and then Q again to finish them off.

Erisly

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsidiousIntent View Post
She can reach an enemy in the distance little farther than flash.. now if they manage to save flash and still be that far from u there is no reason for chasing.
And even then if area is clear of other targets u can stun and then Q again to finish them off.
What I'm saying is if I'm follow the target only just get in range, they see me go up so they Flash/Dash (whatever) before I start to fall on top of them I still land near them but it's about the distance that the Flash/Dash was so I'm left out with nothing. It just seems weird to me that you have a gap closer that doesn't work like a gap closer.

InsidiousIntent

11-06-2012

oh yeap, that's an issue, i hope they fix it...

InsidiousIntent

11-13-2012

Ok I think after this patch Elise will be back in action... I played 2 games so far and that in normal... I am scared to try anything in ranked so far
The increase in q ratio is fine, but what makes her really good now is her ulti's ratio increase and the stun really.. Stun's speed is nice now and the fact that it reveals the target is good... especially wehn u wanna use e->q->w in himan form..

Thanks Riot team

InsidiousIntent

11-13-2012

I will practice more with her in Ranked queues too, so that I can give you more accurate feedback. I hope other ppl will do the same.

Brendon12343

11-13-2012

Be lucky that you have op Elise and their buffing her next patch

InsidiousIntent

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendon12343 View Post
Be lucky that you have op Elise and their buffing her next patch
Lol, I wish she was op... The thing with Elise even after the buffs is that she needs a team... Like yesterday I tried ranked with her for the first time (after the reset)... Ganged all the lanes early, got really fed(and by that i mean i had ap and great ressistances items by then).. but then my team started diving 1 by 1 and suiciding, losing us the game..
Imagine malphite standing much further than u ultiing for no reason 1vs4 , then Xin diving them ulting them all out further again and u reaching the fight and can't really do anything except harassing, cause the enemy team was all 80% hp...
Now if that was any other ap carry would just stay in safe distance and burst the sht out of the enemy team in the confusion... but since Elise is team-relyaing all she could do was staying back throwing spiders or q from a distance and stun 1-2 enemies.. That led to 2 kills just cause of me (Elise).. but then since team continued to target wrongly (tanks) they just got them 1 by one and eventually me, while killing the 3rd champion... oh and all that time our ADC was taking blue in a ''flash'' distance away from us... This exact thing happenned few times..

THIS IS great ELO reset heh?

Anws... my point here is that ELise can be only played in High elo where people cooperate with each other.