What if a Void Creature became touched by the Shadow Isles?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CragBlade

10-29-2012

What if some sort of monster/alien/creature from the Void was corrupted or touched by the Shadow Isles like Karthus, Yorick and supposedly Evelyn?

Said creature would be truly terrifying.

Doomsman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Yes, it would. Assuming that death/undeath can even apply to something from the void.

justcallmedewey

10-30-2012

It would be more interesting to see who would win in a fight between the two. I think that's sort of asking what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.

So really, what happens when the chaotic madness of the void meets the perfect corruption of the Shadow Isles

EDIT: I would also equate the difference to the D&D classifications of Void-Chaotic Evil and Shadow Isles-Lawful Evil

1Eredale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

An undead Void creature would be impossible, due to the fact that Void runs on energy that is the exact opposite of our Mana, i.e. anti-energy. Applying Necromancy to such a creature would be fruitless, since its lifeblood is completely alien to this world.

However, if we kill the creature (a relatively simple one, like a voidling, or a rather large voidling), and wait for it do dissolve, we would have a skeleton or a chitinous shell remaining, made of Void material. Now this, is something that we can work with - using Necromantic galvanization, we could make this Void skeleton move to our whim, which is the most basic thing. Or, if we want it to be independent, we would be able to posess said skeleton with a servant spirit.

Obtaining a Void skeleton would be a great addition to the Shadow Isles agenda, as this would give them a special unit that would be able to stand on equal grounds with the Voidspawn, without being affected by their emanations.