Bug - 2 teams surrender but the second team to surrender loses

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iceboi714

10-28-2012

We played a game...they other team surrendered...but for fun we also surrendered after they did. But we ended up losing the game. Maybe something with the surrender parameter that overwrites their surrender with ours.

msgerbs

10-28-2012

I don't see the problem, tbh.

iceboi714

10-29-2012

well if team 1 surrenders first....then team 2 surrenders...it shifted from the exploding castle from team one to team 2. and team 2 ends up with a loss when team 1 surrendered first. I know that this rare case to begin with, but logic doesn't seem to be correct.

SuperTerminator

10-29-2012

Its not a bug. This mechanic has been around forever.

iceboi714

10-29-2012

I agree it is not necessarily a bug. I just thought it was weird that it happened that way. Like you said the mechanic has been around and a case like this is rare (at least I think so). A change should be easy to do unless I am under-thinking this...but doesn't necessarily have to be implemented. I just wanted to point it out, as me and my friends had a good laugh about it after it happened.

Just to keep it organized...should I get this post moved to another section?

Cheers!

TasogareReiken

10-29-2012

No change is going to be implemented because a minor bug like this 'isn't worth the time to fix'

untoldfate

10-29-2012

Sounds like you and your teammates are a bunch of trolls who had what was coming to them. I don't see why you would even think about doing something dumb like surrendering after a surrender.