Why must toxic players ruin my games?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roughly 6 Owls

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Did you really just link me to

a) A screenshot of a normal TT match (as in not ranked, not SR)?
b) Did you really just link me to a Mobafire guide?
c) Did you really just link me to a Mobafire guide for TT Jax (as in not SR)?
d) Did you really just link me to YOUR OWN guide that has 0 votes and just 2 comments (1 which is critical of the build, the other which is your own)?

I mean seriously... you can't justify your build in a ranked SR match based on the fact that the build exists in a guide you also wrote.

I mean, between no flash and no wriggles lantern, you have 0 escapes, and that very quickly explains your 14 deaths.

And guide or no guide, you still performed worse than your 4 teammates in that most recent match.
If you're allowed to cite yourself, you might as well just cite your statistics in earlier posts in this thread.

@AtheistGuy1: I'm about halfway though a Chemical Physics major. Just in case you feel like using your science major as part of the foundation of another argument.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

For the record, I'm halfway through a Computer Science major, but it's not really relevant.

futuresight23

11-02-2012

Alright if Atheist can cite himself as to why his Jax build is legit (I detect a lack of Triforce in the SR attempt at the build), then that means Pogo can cite himself as to why his theory as to why there is no EloHell. At least for the intents and purposes for this conversation.

I would be leery of using a Twisted Treeline build for Summoner's Rift. Especially if said build doesn't result in building a Triforce on a champ that can literally make use of every single stat on it.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-02-2012

I actually don't mind not building TriForce (or at least, not rushing it), but between no flash and no wriggles lantern, Jax has no escapes. Tanky or not, with no escapes, you're in trouble.

Wriggles let's Jax drop a ward (which he can leapstrike to) (over terrain) once every 3 minutes.

futuresight23

11-02-2012

Buying a ward or two accomplishes escapes as well and Triforce really would help him stick to targets if he gets his Phage procs to work. Not to mention Empowers will hit harder and you get more health to be more tanky. Having Flash would help too. As far as sustain goes, you could probably sneak a vamp scepter in somewhere.

Think we are definitely in agreement that Nashor's Tooth and Madreds do not belong on Jax.

Wriggles is likely mandatory on Jungle Jax though.

TheHippysAWizard

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteousmoo View Post
You know. It's actually sad. I went from almost the 1000 elos down to the low 800s, Solely because of Kids, Trolls, and DCs. I have performed very well in my ranked matches with a few screw ups being my fault. I as well have trouble getting out of ELO hell. My last ranked match we started around 40-15. DC half way through, crushed end game and lost. Twice in a row.

If you look at the match making system. I have faced a full team of Honorable opponents, where my team consisted of the first timers. Now, I know honorable doesn't always mean good. But it's supposed to show a level of play that lets people know you kinda know what your doing. Honestly, As always, I think the match making system has a big part to play in ELO hell. Just a thought.
I don't want to play ranked unless I have a full party, then when we get shat on by better players we know its us that need improving and not some "20% calculation" ushered by Pogopogopogopogo lol

TheHippysAWizard

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughly 6 Owls View Post
If you're allowed to cite yourself, you might as well just cite your statistics in earlier posts in this thread.

@AtheistGuy1: I'm about halfway though a Chemical Physics major. Just in case you feel like using your science major as part of the foundation of another argument.
AHA this was brilliant Ser.

AtheistGuy1

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Has it been working in ranked SR?
The evidence suggests it has not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roughly 6 Owls View Post
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by futuresight23 View Post
I would be leery of using a Twisted Treeline build for Summoner's Rift. Especially if said build doesn't result in building a Triforce on a champ that can literally make use of every single stat on it.
I was actually trying to see if it worked at all. The items involved in the first are far too expensive to be of any practical use in this particular manner.

Azinon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-24-2012

Honestly i can agree completely except in my case (i lost about 17 games in a row, no I am not kidding.) out of 32 games I have won 9 and lost 23. I have only had 2 bad games the rest of my games i pull my weight perfectly or with the majority of my games I do amazing (prob just because of were my rank is at) but this is ridiculous my rating will not go up because of other idiots and the more i play with them the more i get them in a que. You cant have 1 person carry the whole team to victory it just wont work, there needs to be a better system in place other wise I will never reach my goal of rank at this rate it is very discouraging.