Dat Tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragoonix

10-29-2012

Ok so seems everyone is doing the post your logs thing for tribunal, so why not me. I'm interested to hear what GD has to say about it, those w/ the stomach for hard truths, I would find it interesting to hear around what level you play the game along with your response.

I recently got a warning that I won't deny was semi deserved. But the stuff that people rate as enough to remove some one entirely from the game is ridiculous (as far as I know severity of punishment is entirely based on repeat offenses, unless a rioter interferes to bump it).

This is a ranked environment around 1450 - 1550 elo for all of these games some level of competence is expected by here. Caring goes both ways, it makes winning awesome and losing suck.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5837221/#nogo

so,
Game 1

Obviously reported for my score, it's even mentioned in someones quote to the tribunal. That said, 12 deaths sucks, however, I was on a no escape non tanky jungler. Despite being dead 12 times, I have 70 less gold than our solo top, who is on an early game monster and no mention is made of jungler presence being an issue top.

Game 2

I guess this is my bread and butter, pseudo negativity w/ a sarcastic edge. Even as I understand why people report it, I'm forced to lol at people reporting it. Looking at actual results again, despite 2nd most deaths on the team at 7, I have 150 less gold than our adc, and 350 MORE gold than our ap mid on Karthus, who farms like a beast. nvm having global k/a possibilities w/ his ult.

Game 3

This one was pretty bad, I suspect they all came in the span of about a week, I was having a rough one and the usual pressures of the game got to me a fair bit. That said, I hard carried this one, resulting in a win. The threat to afk was pretty uncalled for, and very uncharacteristic of me, incredibly childish and apologies to anyone in that game for it. That said, I never afk'd for even a second.

Game 4

Oh god this game... Ali makes it through bans, and I'm thrilled to get to jungle him. I start drooling at the possibilities of mean ganks level 2 - 18. Game starts, team wants to invade, I warn them off it, no one listens so I support my team (anyone who knows whats up knows its junglers call on invades) We get FB on enemy nunu guarding bottom blue entrance he looked afk or picking his nose or something, everyone gets bored on guard duty amiright? Pretty sure we stole enemy blue, but team took exp. I cycle back around to our blue, and because of the massive amount of warning time on our invade, I wind up getting ganked at our blue as they ward it, steal it, and kill me thanks to a fling from the allied singed that helps lee chase me. As mentioned in game, I hit level 2 probably around the 7 minute mark, and was livid about the situation for most of the game. Sadly, even w/ that start, no clear power, a little hope in hell of any ganks, I wind up with equal gold to our ap mid, 900 MORE than our solo top (on singed no less, I hear he has a hard time farming) and a whopping 1k less than our adc who had 1/2 the teams kills.

Dragoonix

10-29-2012

curiosity bump before bed

Hidden Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Stop posting these threads. No one cares.

Dragoonix

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevara View Post
Stop posting these threads. No one cares.
Actually, I care, or I wouldn't of posted this thread. Your comment comes off as nothing more than offensive as this is the first thread of this kind I have ever posted, I shall report you to the tribunal, and await your similar thread

Shadowy1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Even if your team is bad that is no excuse for the behavior in games 3 and 4. I would punish based on that alone.

Dragoonix

11-01-2012

Hmm rebump since someone actually responded ligitimately