OFFICIAL SKIN CONCEPTS THREAD (post 'em here! ^_^)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParkKingLot

10-30-2012

Hey so I can't draw but I had an idea. My fav champ is master yi (lol- but I'm serious) and he definitely needs a "Janitor Master Yi" skin. Not saying it should be legendary but I envision it with some type of ninja-esque jumpsuit and most importantly a broom/mop/etc. It would be hilarious/awesome and fits him perfectly.

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Unprepared Garen. Simply Garen wearing a bath towel around his waist weilding a scrubbing brush instead of a sword.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2002829

Just look at the link, it has ALL the information you could ever want about Unprepared Garen. There is LOTS of art there too.
Help bring sweet soapy Demacian justice!

Varkarrus

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
Lol I think you're thinking Calvin and Hobbes; Dennis never had a tiger. I can definitely see a Dennis the Menace Nautilus though; big slingshot instead of an anchor, like that?

It was sort of an amalgamation of both.

TinyCatFace

10-30-2012

Hello!

I'd like to add Crazy Cat Lady Yorick (skin idea) to this thread hoping that it will come to life!

Crazy Cat Lady Yorick:

Rather than Ghouls, each one is represented as a cat (possibly different type/breed of cat).
Yorick himself is dressed in drag whilst maintaining his original silhouette. He wears white fluffy socks on his feet stuffed in creamy fuzzy slippers. He wears a dress covered in a pink apron underneath a worn out paw print sweater.
On his back he carries a sack of cat toys; two of the toys are visible, sticks with feathers and bells held at the ends of strings.

His shovel, is a kitty pooper scooper. Possibly having it dirty with litter. When Yorick auto attacks kitty litter puffs from the shovel.

I'll be updating the the page with more drawings and quotes that Yorick would say in this skin.

Here is our original thread with picture: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2740353

We would love this to be added to your list of skins! Thank you!

LadyAzalea

10-30-2012

Howdy. I may attempt some crappy art for these ideas but for now I have none. Anyone else is free to draw these ideas but I would like the credit for the design idea if that's the case.

I made these up pretty quick so there is a lack of detail that goes with them. I may add more later.

Thanksgiving Ideas:
Turkey/Thanksgiving Cho'gath: feathers instead of spikes, Gobbling instead of "RAWR"ing , maybe incorporate wishbones somehow?
Turkeyrider Corki (corn has his weapon?) OR...
Cornucopia Corki: riding on some sort of flying/wheeled cornucopia, shooting fresh produce at his enemies!
Parade Float/Inflated Corki* (or any other flying character this could work with): A flying, poofy, balloon looking character
Native American/Chief Pantheon: Give him a huge Mohawk, (Not sure if something similar already exists, couldn't load the one webpage)
Pilgrim Garen, Lux, or Graves
Colonial/Colonist Cassiopeia-- make her headpiece into a Pilgrim/Colonial bonnet!

Other Ideas:
Construction (Worker) Graves: In overalls, with toolbelt and hardhat on.

Working Ideas
Confederate [?????]: I'm a huge Civil War buff and really, really want to see a skin like this for one of the male characters!!!
Southern Belle [Sona?]: Big hoop skirt, off the shoulder sleeves, *to be editted*
Detective [????]: Looking like Sherlock Holmes!
Lifeguard, Referee*

Characters that could use more skins:
Graves, Kayle, Soraka, Nunu, Eve, Lulu, Varus, Draven, Kha'zix, Rengar, Diana

Also this person has some good ideas with drawings:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2714778

and going along the Thanksgiving idea, someone else had recommended a Turkey Anivia: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2744541

Ps: The Sweet Shoppe Soraka idea is GREAT!!-- I'd love to see that in color.
I think her staff could be a half-eaten Lollipop, orrr stick of cotton candy

MurdokX

10-30-2012

Rumble -
DJ Rumble - EU forum Thread

BunjaminFranklin

10-30-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2732314

Gringerbread boy Ezreal, because he's so hard to catch lol.

RUN RUN RUN as fast as you can! you can't catch me im the gingerbread man!

When Ezreal ults he can grow larger as he's ulting similar to the HUGE gringerbread man in the Shrek movie.
When Ezreal dies he can say "Not the gumdrop buttons!"

There can be a LOT of different things that this skin could have, please leave any suggestions if you think of anything something for his joke/taunt/skill animations or anything!

Darth Darbius

10-31-2012

Kha'Zix skinapaloza:

Cockroach Kha'Zix (becomes tan when active camo is evolved)

Ruby Ant Kha'Zix (becomes Obsidian black when Active Camo is evolved)

Jade Mantis Kha'Zix (becomes darker, emerald green when Active Camo is evolved)

Golden Scarab Kha'Zix (becomes a more brilliant gold adorned with jewels when Active Camo is evolved)

Poeta Somnium

11-01-2012

Just finished a soft update. LadyAzalea, MurdokX, BunjaminFranklin and Darth Darbius' ideas I should be able to add sometime late tonight or maybe tomorrow. Sorry for the fractal updates guys; busy busy.

Caelthuzan

11-01-2012

Cursed Fire Brand... honestly, Brand needs to wield purple fire in my opinion. Anyway, here's my concept and the link to my previously posted thread involving this idea. Enjoy!

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2750781