How to beat Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

lee sin and kassadin top against fiora it should shut it down

Grollm

10-30-2012

Play Jax against her. Everything Fiora does Jax does better. Feel her out, if she is being extremely aggressive save your counterattack for when she goes in and she does no damage. Also, try to time your counterattack when she attempts to ult, you will negate 90% of the damage if you time it right.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
Play Jax against her. Everything Fiora does Jax does better. Feel her out, if she is being extremely aggressive save your counterattack for when she goes in and she does no damage. Also, try to time your counterattack when she attempts to ult, you will negate 90% of the damage if you time it right.
Except ult.

Grollm

10-30-2012

I'm pretty sure Jax's counterattack stops the damage from her ult.

Qikorm

10-30-2012

shen is okay. u can keep Q to her if she attack u then u can W and E to her and reduce damage

JRiMi

10-30-2012

I saw a fiora wreck a malphites face in ranked yesterday. It was like first blood and two minutes later an enemy has been slain then she snowballed hard as ****. Was a pretty easy win. Don't ask me how he lost tho. Must've been first time malphite.

Grollm

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRiMi View Post
I saw a fiora wreck a malphites face in ranked yesterday. It was like first blood and two minutes later an enemy has been slain then she snowballed hard as ****. Was a pretty easy win. Don't ask me how he lost tho. Must've been first time malphite.
O.o How does that happen? I mean Malphite pretty much counters every tanky bruiser top except maybe Olaf.

first time Vayne

10-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azkieth View Post
I've played a lot of top lane fiora on ranked and I tend to run into difficulty with: Armor, sustain coupled with slow, especially wardens mail into rabadons (sustain alone won't help you when I'm shoving tons of damage down your throat. With slow, you can bait and outrun my burst of speed to then turn and counterattack.) The only lane I had difficulty with was Warwick who stacked armour, got wardens and ran flash exhaust. His sustain was good and he was smart with his timing on exhaust right before my ult to negate ALOT of damage.
Dude, I wish my Warden's would build into Rabadon's... y u so op?? XD

Grahffz

10-30-2012

Fed malphite vs fed fiora, Malphite wins hands down. I sat at fioras tower hitting it with my minions, and she pretty much almost died from just attacking me with my thornmail while i still had 80% hp

Cat Girl Shrek

10-30-2012

Pick any hero in the game (not including mid or support)

You win! Congrats!