How to beat Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrDeadlifter

10-29-2012

Hey guys! Everytime I top lane, against Fiora, I never seem to be able to set the pace and I usually get wrecked without even knowing what happened. 90% of my top games are with either Shen and Pantheon, and although with Shen I win against every other champion and rarely lose 2v1s, Fiora is the only champion which I feel like I am helpless against. It's even worse with panth, seeing as she has my passive whenever she wants, an ult she can use 1v1, AS bonus and strong pokes. Do I just get tabis and HoG into Omen asap? Or rush health like usually do?Once she gets wriggles or even a vamp scepter It feels like I lose every trade unless I taunt her under my turret, which is on rare occasions.

Sorry if there is a lot of mistakes, I no speaka good engrish

WrathgarWarlord

10-29-2012

Deal her lots of damage. Problem solved. TRololo

MrDeadlifter

10-29-2012

^This man is a genius^

Elitefoo

10-29-2012

Pantheon absolutely rapes Fiora.

You can keep her below 5-10 CS within the first 10 minutes if you spam enough spears and their jungler is a tard

Fiveofswords

10-29-2012

dont autoattack

KnightxSScarlett

10-29-2012

Play Singed. Run circles and spam laugh.

Azkieth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDeadlifter View Post
Hey guys! Everytime I top lane, against Fiora, I never seem to be able to set the pace and I usually get wrecked without even knowing what happened. 90% of my top games are with either Shen and Pantheon, and although with Shen I win against every other champion and rarely lose 2v1s, Fiora is the only champion which I feel like I am helpless against. It's even worse with panth, seeing as she has my passive whenever she wants, an ult she can use 1v1, AS bonus and strong pokes. Do I just get tabis and HoG into Omen asap? Or rush health like usually do?Once she gets wriggles or even a vamp scepter It feels like I lose every trade unless I taunt her under my turret, which is on rare occasions.

Sorry if there is a lot of mistakes, I no speaka good engrish
I've played a lot of top lane fiora on ranked and I tend to run into difficulty with: Armor, sustain coupled with slow, especially wardens mail into rabadons (sustain alone won't help you when I'm shoving tons of damage down your throat. With slow, you can bait and outrun my burst of speed to then turn and counterattack.) The only lane I had difficulty with was Warwick who stacked armour, got wardens and ran flash exhaust. His sustain was good and he was smart with his timing on exhaust right before my ult to negate ALOT of damage.

Timammoth

10-29-2012

Build armour and she can't do nothing to u.

Hoizengerd

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timammoth View Post
Build armour and she can't do nothing to u.
what?? lol
Fiora is a carry, she will be building a last whisper & raping you

countering Fiora top lane; use abilities mostly, bait her W & E (you usually don't want to fight her with those 2 on) disables work wonders, specially stuns. harass her early, like most carries her early game is poor & try to deny her farm, if she gets a build going she can very well make your whole teams life hell, her ultimate makes her very strong in team fights cause she can jump other carries & take em out pretty safely unlike other melee carries, it also makes her tower diving potential strong as she won't get targeted by the turret, so try not to be withing bursting health range. like mentioned by another poster wardens mail or frozen heart will come in handy to slow her attack speed.
as Shen you should prob go for wardens since he scales with health, as Panth you might consider frozen heart, you should be able to harass her freely with spears or vorpal blades and if she jumps you with her Q just taunt/stun her and run, there's no way she will be winning trades

she's a fairly weak top lane but she can be a pain depending on who you chose or if she gets ahead

Best Furry NA

10-29-2012

Completely wrecked a Fiora is solo-top Anivia once....