My 100 Game Challenge - Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
Two things.

One, good luck.

Two, I'm not going to be reading your PDF files, and I doubt most others will either. I'd suggest putting them in a post.
Thanks. I think the logs would be way too much to post on a thread, it would be a lot of text.

Jerkfight

10-29-2012

Trundle is my favorite champion I tend to build him ad jungle.

i go wriggles heart of gold sometypeofboots mandreds, black cleaver, then the other two depends on how the games going usually wits end, then something to build after heart of gold. i probably needed some commas there

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerkfight View Post
Trundle is my favorite champion I tend to build him ad jungle.

i go wriggles heart of gold sometypeofboots mandreds, black cleaver, then the other two depends on how the games going usually wits end, then something to build after heart of gold. i probably needed some commas there
I get a little tankier. I would highly recommend getting a trinity force somewhere in there, as it helps a lot with his bite. But some survivability is needed to troll and go ham on their carries while walking out easily.

slimjimo10

11-16-2012

Hey guys, just for a heads up, if you're wondering why I haven't updated this, this is because hurricane Sandy killed my old computer, and I had to wait 18 days for a new one. I hope to continue my 100 game challenge as soon as I re-download LoL