My 100 Game Challenge - Trundle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

slimjimo10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

EDIT (11/16/12): Hey guys, just for a heads up, if you're wondering why I haven't updated this, this is because hurricane Sandy killed my old computer, and I had to wait 18 days for a new one. I hope to continue my 100 game challenge as soon as I re-download LoL

Greetings, everyone! I decided to do the 100 game challenge as Trundle, my favorite troll
My game logs will be uploaded in .pdf's instead of posted in here.

So far I have completed 10 games, and I will upload updated versions of my log every 10 games or so. I also uploaded a picture of my recent match history just for the naysayers that say Trundle is trash.

Mogs01gt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

Trund does really need his team!

I prefer to build him a tad differently.
latern, mercs, trinity, brutalizer(into ghostblade) omens FoN

slimjimo10

10-29-2012

I like to get the Atmogs + FoN, then sell my wriggle's for a bloodthirster if it gets that far in-game. I got an Omen that one game because they were very ad heavy, but I'd prefer to get my armor from their tank if it can be helped.

FrT Exa

Recruiter

10-29-2012

You have my support
And why don't you try him toplane? He has a very good sustain with his passiv, and he is a beast 1v1 once he reaches level 6 !

slimjimo10

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrT Exa View Post
You have my support
And why don't you try him toplane? He has a very good sustain with his passiv, and he is a beast 1v1 once he reaches level 6 !
I mainly use him as a Yorick counter top, but that's about it. I just like him as a jungler, because he's almost always full hp, so if you catch somebody in your jungle, they're going to have a bad time. Also, I feel his pillar would be underutilized in lane as compared to in the jungle.

Mogs01gt

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjimo10 View Post
I like to get the Atmogs + FoN, then sell my wriggle's for a bloodthirster if it gets that far in-game. I got an Omen that one game because they were very ad heavy, but I'd prefer to get my armor from their tank if it can be helped.
The lack of gold for junglers and building HoG, makes Omen easier to obtain. That is why I prefer Omen on Junglers.

slimjimo10

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
The lack of gold for junglers and building HoG, makes Omen easier to obtain. That is why I prefer Omen on Junglers.
I've usually never had gold problems, that's why I usually don't get it.

Mogs01gt

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimjimo10 View Post
I've usually never had gold problems, that's why I usually don't get it.
That really doesnt make sense. Junglers normally have gold issues.

adc

10-29-2012

Two things.

One, good luck.

Two, I'm not going to be reading your PDF files, and I doubt most others will either. I'd suggest putting them in a post.

slimjimo10

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogs01gt View Post
That really doesnt make sense. Junglers normally have gold issues.
Most games I get an early kill or two, so I'm usually ahead.