Okay... Am I the only one who thinks going for Vilemaw is pointless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sessamo

11-02-2012

Why on earth would you try to rush Vilemaw with a 66% assassin team?

Omesh

11-02-2012

Not that Vilemaw isn't worth the effort, but nine times out of ten you're going to be better served just by pushing towers down. I'm starting to think that the time to go for Vilemaw is after you push towers and the enemy team has resurrected and is forced to go on guard duty to clean up your minion waves and secure their base; they'll be too busy to be fussed with going after your team as you kill the boss.

At least that's been my personal experience recently.

I think Vilemaw could stand to be reduced in difficulty slightly, at least if the goal is to make him an attractive objective for both teams to clash over. At present, though, I ignore the top jungle and just focus on clearing the middle jungle, laning, and securing altars. Seems to be the smarter, more foolproof game plan.

BoyceForte

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendlyraid View Post
vilemaw is really strong. He can totally wreck your team if you do him too early. So he can be a gamble and that's kind of the problem, what he gives you isn't worth the risk until very late in the game.

I've been watching top 3v3 streams including sam from gucci gaming and they almost never do vilemaw, it's more about the altars and laning.

For as tough as he is, i think the reward should be upped somewhat.
+1 +1 +1 this post here ↑ ↑ ↑