unable to go into my game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenuto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

OK, well i entered queue and it found a match, i pressed to play, and idk what happened.it loaded all but one person, so i figured it would put me back in queue. i didnt. it brought me to the home screen, where i pressed play, unable to join queue because i already belong to a game. close client, re-open it, press reconnect. and the button just grays and nothing else happens. wut do. will this be a leave?

EDIT:

been nearly an hour, im pretty sure the game is over. and when i close client, and relog, i press reconnect and still nothing happens.

WrathOfNoob

11-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenuto View Post
OK, well i entered queue and it found a match, i pressed to play, and idk what happened.it loaded all but one person, so i figured it would put me back in queue. i didnt. it brought me to the home screen, where i pressed play, unable to join queue because i already belong to a game. close client, re-open it, press reconnect. and the button just grays and nothing else happens. wut do. will this be a leave?

EDIT:

been nearly an hour, im pretty sure the game is over. and when i close client, and relog, i press reconnect and still nothing happens.
how did you solve it ,it happened to me today ..... still grey .....

ugotthestuffxp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

restart your computer thats worked for me many times