Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Kog'Maw Hybrid - Out for Blood

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadioFlyr

10-03-2010

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/out-for-blood-hybrid-kog-maw-18977

A build/guide I made for Kog'Maw I feel it works remarkably well for its intended use.
(Which is smacking anybody and everybody in the face)
Please check it out and give me your feedback and if you like it vote it up on Mobafire.

Thanks

RadioFlyr

10-03-2010

bump

Thanks for the vote down with no explanation btw. Im glad to see this community is friendly.

rEkcAh

10-03-2010

your build seems mediocre and as if you never played ranked. Current metagame asks for tankish melee and your build doesnt counter this, just by getting MR you will be countered as if you were eve. As for your items, sword of divine is a waste unless your yi and even then its ok and frozen heart why would you get this for a dps? and for runes its ok but the CDR is a waste of blues since 5% is nothing. Get magic pen or mana regen. If you want a good build add me on friends if not gl.

shishyy

10-03-2010

You should always max W before E on Kog'maw. E just costs way too much mana and W is far more effective in laning phase.

RadioFlyr

10-03-2010

Quote:
IAMDeFy:
your build seems mediocre and as if you never played ranked. Current metagame asks for tankish melee and your build doesnt counter this, just by getting MR you will be countered as if you were eve. As for your items, sword of divine is a waste unless your yi and even then its ok and frozen heart why would you get this for a dps? and for runes its ok but the CDR is a waste of blues since 5% is nothing. Get magic pen or mana regen. If you want a good build add me on friends if not gl.

Im not sure how to add you.